Residence Inn Charlotte Piper Glen
US$230
  • Pool
US$127
US$87
All reviewsoutdoor fire pitbasketball courtlong staywear and tearinternet accessfront desk staffrooms are spaciousmovie theaterking suitebusiness travelfree breakfastnice stayenjoyed my staydishwasherweddingpetskitchenette
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Rooms are spacious and have a kitchenette not a fan of the pillows

Shower is fine and Internet access was good

Electric outlets convenient on night stands for smartphones

The happy hour and breakfast food is actually pretty good.

Happy hour beverages include wine and beer

As it is a residence seems like s good family hotel.

Stayed: October 2016
Craig A, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Piper Glen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed all of the amenities of our hotel. We hope that you have a chance to come see us again.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Room was hug. Kitchen bigger than my daughter's in NYC. Room can sleep 4 comfortably. Very modern. Great bfast included. Even had egg whites. Can bring your dog. Problems - Water in tub tepid only -could not take a tub. Bed way too soft. Sank down all the way when just sitting on the edge of bed

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know about your experience. We are glad that you enjoyed the hotel. I do apologize that the hot water is up to temperature. I passed this info on to my maintenance department as this is the first that I have heard about it. We hope that you come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Clean room with comfortable furnishings. Shampoo container was nearly empty. Apparently not replaced after the last guest. Breakfast was average. Fresh fruit bowels were nearly empty and never got refilled. internet WIFI speed was dismal. Marriott is obviously slowing it down to drive guests to upgrade to their high priced premium service. This should have been included for me as a gold elite member but once you log in there is no way to upgrade. Spoke to the front desk multiple times to no avail. I had planned to stay the week but left after two days.

Marriott's prices are high to begin with. Their insistence on gouging customers for basic amenities is appalling. There are plenty of options in the marketplace and I've decided to vote with my feet.

Stayed: October 2016

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Piper Glen and for taking the time to provide us with feedback about you stay. I apologize that there were a few things that we could have done better. I have discussed with my staff the issues that you had to make sure that it is not an ongoing problem and I apologize it happened while you were here. I see that you did stay for the whole week and we appreciate your business. I hope that Time Warner was able to help with you internet access problem when we put them in contact with you. We hope that you come back and stay with us again. Once again thank you for your business.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Very clean and spacious suites. Hotel did not have the old, musty smell. Staff reading to assist if needed. Conveniently located to shopping, dining, and I-485. Perfect fit for our five person party. Breakfast included! Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Craig A, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Piper Glen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. We appreciate your kind words about our staff. I'm sorry that your room was musty, it is our goal to make sure that all of our rooms smell clean and fresh. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Stayed here for a wedding in the area. Hotel was clean, modern, had lots of parking and had very easy access to shopping and restaurants. There is a nice shopping center across the street which was very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our guests feedback is always appreciated. We hope that you come see us again sometime soon.