“So Fun”
Review of Charlotte NC Tours

Charlotte NC Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte NC Tours provides Segway,bicycle, van, tasting, and walking tours of Charlotte. We are conveniently located in the Charlotte Visitor Center in the heart of uptown Charlotte. We provide our guests with an experience that leaves residents falling more in love with Charlotte and visitors wanting to relocate. We Love our city and want to share all that it has to offer!!! Tour InformationWe have daily Segway tours at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm. For large groups we can provide tours at any time. We have Segway tours to meet all of our guests needs. We have daily tours of the city that focus on hot spots and history. In addition, we have Haunted Segway Tours, Segway Taste tours, and Tours of beautiful Dilworth/Myers Park.Our bike tours are also a lot of fun. We have bike tours that focus on history and architecture as well as gastro/pub tours on bikes.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I would recommend this to anyone. They gave us a great experience. Do it! You will not regret it. Fun. Fun.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jg0lding
Write a ReviewReviews (1,082)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 54 reviews
"haunted tour"
in 18 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 30 reviews
in 22 reviews
"blast"
in 94 reviews

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

No choice for my type of visit.
Ours was a Mommy-Daughter Day!

I gave my Mom this Segway tour as a Christmas present. I’m the daredevil and she is very passive in sports,etc. She was 78 and just turned 79!!!! It was so nice to see how much she enjoyed this activity! We had a training session, I caught on quickly & the tours guides were very patient with my timid MOM and others. We had a guide for the front of the group and the back!
We toured many historic sites & stopped off at many original dive/local restaurants for a taste of their specialties! The guides were very informative. When I wanted to play: go around in circles, go backwards or pop the Segway up and down, the guides would watch my Mom!
My Mom did really well, except when she tried to stay stopped. LOL. I had to hold on to her arm or put my tire behind her so she wouldn’t roll backwards!
It is a must, if you get a chance! Such fun!

***Leaning over & holding onto Mom, so we could get a memorable picture and she would stop rolling backwards :-) .

Sample some of the “best restaurants”!
Stop at 7th Street Public Market! Amelie’s
Mert’s -soul food- that’s the pic where my running jacket glows LOL!
An Irish Pub & a few other places.
Approx. 2 hrs.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The Segway tour led by jog was a lot of fun for our group of 10 that we had in from other parts of the world. We had one employee who was too nervous to ride the Segway on her own, and they added an extra tour guide to our group to help her along. We really appreciated the extra help and this was the highlight of our weeklong conference. Very fun!!

1  Thank klhacker
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We learned a great deal about the city of Charlotte on this tour.. Lucas was very knowledgeable on the city's history. Highly recommend.