“Average at Best”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Ballantyne East
Neighbourhood: Ballantyne East
Reviewed 19 August 2016

The menu is standard chinese fare for Americans and the prices are ok. It is apparently a family business It is not a place I would return to.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Took forever to get food. Service was so slow to get it cooked. Out if white rice. What Chinese place would be out of white rice. Not sure what is going on here. They will have to do better else will not be back

Reviewed 31 May 2015

I ordered from this restaurant Thursday and had the house special fried rice. I thought it was very good and provided enough for two meals. The prices are comparable to others in the area. I had delivery and they were quick. I will eat here again.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Got take out for dinner. As I was waiting for the order to be filled, I looked up at the TV hanging on the wall (it was turned off) and noticed how dirty it was. I looked like it had never been cleaned. Something had dripped down the screen making marks in the dirt. It made me wonder about the cleanliness of the kitchen. The sad part is the food is really good but I won't be back.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

The food was really greasy. Even the Lo Mien noodles! Not only that but they seem to have a real problem with gnats. We couldn't eat for having to swat them away from our food and our face. We tried it because of the reviews. SO OVER RATED!!!

Been to Chef Kwo? Share your experiences!