“Top notch”

Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #5 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I agree with the last few reviewers. Thoroughly enjoyed my recent 6 night stay. Great location, friendly and hospitable staff, clean and comfortable room, nice happy hour and breakfast. I'll stay here next time I visit Charlotte.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 April 2012

This hotel is excellent in so many ways.It started off with a fast and effecient check -in,Great breakfast and happy hour with finger foods. Did I mention happy hour is an hour and a half. Nice and clean fitness center.The pool was cleaned and maintained every morning of our stay.The room was clean and the bathroom was very nice especially the shower where we could squeeze out our shampoo and shower gel (no messy little bottles to mess with).The Wi-Fi was fast and excellent and the flat screen tvs were great.Also they have free soda,coffee,and popcorn till about 10 pm.Definitely recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is our second time staying at this hotel in the last year. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. The location is close to the highway. There is a large shopping centre across the parking lot. The staff were beyond friendly. The evening snacks save a trip out to dinner. The morning breakfast is above average and the rooms are clean. The hotel price is more than reasonable. My only complaint would be the pool had some visible algae but all things considered, this is a small complaint. I feel relatively certain that it would have been addressed had I cared enough to complain about it. After seeing the algae I spent my time in the hot tub instead. Will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bc805
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The fact that they had Happy Hour made us happy. Stayed here for a conference and the price was worth it. Very clean rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This hotel was recommended to us by another family as an ideal family stop on our two-day drive down to Orlando. They were right - immediately off the interstate, and it was great to have dinner provided so that we didn't have to go out again and find a restaurant. The kids were able to work off some energy in the indoor / outdoor pool. Hotel offers free beverages and popcorn, and a full hot breakfast. This was a great pit stop. Very clean, very well appointed. We had a one bedroom suite - two queen beds in one room with an ensuite and TV, then an additional livingroom with sleeper sofa / TV, and an additional kitchen with table / chairs / microwave / fridge / sink. A great value. We'll definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family