“Wow! Good!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: BAD is GOOD. Like when something is so outrageous you can't help but love it. That's the inspiration at Bad Daddy's. Here, the humble burger is given super star status. With premium beef, sizzled up hot on our grill, and surrounded with artisan ingredients, toppings, & condiments. If you aren't in the mood for beef, we have so many other options: from chicken to turkey burgers, black bean burgers to tuna burgers, not to mention the chopped salads and the full Create Your Own menu. Even if you have special dietary requests, like gluten free, we can accommodate. Looking for a cool place to hang out and grab a drink? With our award winning line-up of North Carolina craft beers and fresh squeezed cocktails, you are going to love this place!
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My daughter took us here last week-end. We ordered an appetizer, Bacon Queso, great!, followed by the Mushroom Swiss burger & sweet potato fries. Best burger I think I've ever eaten! We ordered margarita's and water to drink, and again, the best I think I've ever had. I know you all think I'm exaggerating but I am not. and I am not being paid to say any of this! The worst thing about the place was how busy it was and we had to sit at the bar or wait 20-30 minutes so we sat at the bar. Not bad though.

BadDaddysBurgers, Public Relations Manager at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you so much for all the love Karen! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit to Bad Daddy's and we can't wait to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This place is a millennial burger joint, close in space, great décor and very busy (loud and bustle). Different types of burgers, different types of meats, and a customize your own salad option.
If you like a little spicy, try the Emilio (you can order it with Chicken or burger). Their fries are great, and you can also order sweet potato fries too. :)

Always a good meal, always a good time.

Hey Melissa! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Bad Daddy's a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your meal with us and we can't wait to see you back in!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

In on a Saturday night . . . great food, pretty good service considering the crowd . . . lots of TVs to watch ballgames . . . server (Crystal) was willing/able to change station to a ballgame I was more interested in. Fried pickles were awesome. Everyone in party had very positive comments on different burgers . . . . I had Nick's Patty Melt . . . will definitely order it again. Only negative comment (and its more just me being picky) involves fries . . . they seemed a little "greasy" and since they were thin cut those at bottom of pile were not very good.

Hey Bob! Thanks for taking the time to leave Bad Daddy's a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time and we do appreciate the feedback about your french fries. We hope to see you back in soon though!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I ate here with a group that included meat lovers & a vegan & we were all equally satisfied with our meals. I had the bad a@# burger, truffle fries, and a bad a@# margarita. I was confused at first when the burger came out because the buttermilk fried bacon looked different than I pictured it in my mind but it was sooo good! The burger was HUGE, and came with a generous portion of truffle fries (which I had upgraded to) and a truffle aoli dipping sauce. I could only eat half of the burger but I now wish I had just been a glutton & finished it. The margarita was small so I was skeptical at first as to how strong it would be. It definitely packed a punch though so I can see why they limit customers to 2. 1 was more than enough for me since I had to drive after. I will definitely be returning next time I'm in Charlotte visiting family!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

After our flight we were recommended here by our hotel. Took a quick shuttle over for lunch! Food was amazing and staff was so attentive and friendly.

We liked it so much we went back two days later a little busier on a Friday night but the bartender remembered what beer I had even though it was only two days ago it was only my second time there!! Again even though busy food was top notch!!

Get the Bacon Burger on steroids - you won't be disappointed!