“Decent fare for lunch”
Review of Pantana Bob's

Pantana Bob's
Ranked #160 of 315 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My friends and I stopped into this place for lunch. It was pretty quiet, the gentleman running the place said that it isn't very busy during the Summer months because the college kids aren't there. I had the club sandwich and fries for lunch. It was exactly as I expected my club to be. One of my friends ordered the wings. She said they were delicious. While we were there several people picked up call in orders for the wings, so by that I am making an assumption that they are pretty awesome. I will definitely be back to try the wings the next time I am in the area. Corey was great getting our food cooked to perfection, he was also very attentive.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Liked everything about this bar! Had a surprise birthday party for my husband here and the food and staff were just wonderful! Love the huge deck and out side bar!