“Large Portions - Great Price”
Review of LA Hacienda

LA Hacienda
Ranked #117 of 324 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Tried La Hacienda while visiting with relatives on Tues night. I had burrito with chicken and it was huge and stuffed with meat. Two others in group had chimichangas and the said they were excellent. Family oriented restaurant with large tables and casual atmosphere. If you are in the mood for some authentic Mexican cuisine, I'd recommend a try.

Can be a bit difficult to find..but enter the Lowes parking lot and follow the service road closest to main road and you'll see it.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Been here several times and food is very consistently authentic. If you want tacos and burritos or any other Mexican speciality, they have it and make it the right way. It can get very busy here so you might have to be patient, but service is friendly and prices are very reasonable. I enjoyed the tacos, especially, reminding me of places I ate in Mexico itself. Another time I was there, a party was going in the other room and was treated to great music! Enjoy.

1  Thank SanNic44
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Was driving out & about, looking for some Mexican food & found this gem. Has a great roadside vibe. Friendly service, nice menu selection & great drinks. I will be back.

1  Thank Experience114476
Reviewed 27 February 2017

This is not one of the best or nicest Mexican restaurants in Durham .
I would not choose this one again .
The same dishes we have ordered at other Mexican restaurants were subpar here .
My dish was average to say the least and the server got my order wrong .
Two of our guests did not like their dishes either .
It was a bad choice and I regret it .

1  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Love this place. Great people, great service, great food. Very reliable and delicious mexican restaurant. Jose, the owner, personally waited on us and he was just so friendly and funny and humble, he made us feel right at home. My main course was the steak fajitas. There was plenty of steak along with the typical yellow peppers, red peppers, onions, - perfect. Anyway...my wife and I love this family owned and operated restaurant. We keep going back.

2  Thank kurt v