“My oh my!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bigger Better Biscuits for Breakfast and Lunch! In brief, Sunrise was established in 1978 in Louisburg, NC (actually 1977 but that is a longer story) and has been responsible for providing Bigger Better Biscuits for Breakfast and Lunch ever since. Our biscuit recipe is based on my Grandmother's recipe. Her biscuits helped give her the stamina to give birth to 17 children and live to almost 100. Our Award-Winning Chapel Hill location is a Drive-Thru Only Restaurant for your convenience. The Louisburg location features a Drive-Thru option as well as seating. Our regular customers particularly value our great food and fast, friendly service. In addition to biscuits, we also serve hamburgers and hot dogs. Our sandwiches include barbecue, chicken salad and tuna salad (chicken and tuna salad in Chapel Hill only and made on-site). A real southern treat is our sweet tea. Come by soon! Our Chapel Hill restaurant is located at: 1305 East Franklin Street Chapel Hill, NC 27514 (919) 933-1324 Our Louisburg restaurant is located at: 208 S. Bickett Blvd. Louisburg, NC 27549 (919) 496-2609
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The biscuits! Enough said!!!!!! These have been my favorite breakfast that I have had while visiting NC! So good. Wish I could ship them to Texas!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped for some breakfast goodness. The chicken biscuit was delightful. The rest of our order was wrong but the biscuits were so good i am letting it slide. Worth a second chance.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

In town for work, and took my morning walk. Stopped by this place on my way back to the hotel. Was a little skeptical because there was no one there but it is a drive thru walk up place. I ordered the chicken biscuit with cheese and WOW!
This is hands down the best chicken biscuit I have ever had. Can’t wait to come back in two weeks.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in one morning after reading the different reviews and we were not disappointed! Big buttery biscuit. We ordered the chicken, sausage and also my mother in law got the bacon egg and cheese. We were all very pleased. The hash brown was nothin special as it was greasy and too crispy. If in Chapel Hill again I would definitely return.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Drive through, grab a bag of delicious biscuits with bacon, egg, ham, sausage....heavenly breakfast!