“OMG this is a delight!!”
Review of Locopops

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Locopops
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Chapel Hill
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Taste extravaganza fantastico!! I want to take the entire store home and put it in my back yard!! Experience something new and you WILL be hooked!!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

The is a most unique and creative store offering intriguing combinations of flavors in a Popsicle. Nothing like a 'gourmet treat' and this is truly gourmet. I could not resist the Sea Salt Caramel, a personal weakness. Although on future visits, I could see myself being tempted by their Mexican Chocolate pop. No matter your disposition, visiting here will guaranty a smile on your face. This is a place you need to visit, frequently.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

While the locopops themselves are pretty good and sometimes they have a really good flavor, this store is in a creepy location that does not seem safe and it has no atmoshere at all. Could have just as well been a bait shop. Bad parking and adjacent store is even creepy. They need a different location and then we will go back.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Went there with son and daughter. The place is located in a strip mall and a little goofy to find. When I walked in I was not impressed. The room was spacious with a bright look and the logo, on the wall and windows, is nicely done but the furnishings for you to sit and eat your ice pop are spartan and really just an odd collection of a single chair or two and a few park benches. Yep, that's right, park benches. Now that's after you pay like $2 a piece for a small ice pop. And, at least on the day I went, the single staff person was as helpful, and had the personality, as a piece of wood. No greeting, no small talk just here are the flavors, after of course you ask him. So I guess if I didn't ask him there wouldn't be any words spoken at all. We had to sit outside because there wasn't a table inside for us inside and my daughter had ants on her chair within two minutes of us sitting down. Again, when all you do is sit behind a cash register with a sporadic customer just here and there why can't you check on the outside tables spray a little ant poison on the ground from time to time (because you know ants love a place with melted sugar everywhere), , wipe down the tables, open the door for patrons, why? The ice cream styled pops, Mexican Chocolate, chocolate brownie and cookies and cream were very tasty but not out of this world. Simply not worth the trip which is sad as I wanted to like the place but good, not great, food alone without any customer service, cleanliness or seating can't pull a place through.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Whenever I'm back in Chapel Hill, I insist on going to Locopops, sometimes even multiple times a day! I absolutely love their Mojito pops! Locopops has something for you whether you're craving fresh or creamy flavors. Their Mexican Chocolate is also divine! Locopops are perfect on a hot, sunny day, but I'll still go in winter! They also have pops and a water bowl for dogs, so you can bring your dog, your family, your friends, anyone!