This review is for a king suite.
1) Very professional front desk clerk with a courtest call shortly after check in to make sure everything was okay.
2) Everything was very clean.
3) Fully stocked kitchenette with silverware.
4) Upscale lobby and common areas for a Hampton Inn.
5) Two HD flatscreens. They even actually had some HD channels unlike a lot of places that have the HD tvs but no HD channels.
6) Extremely comfortable bed. Very soft with crisp and clean white bedding.
1) There was a little spider crawling on the ceiling in the living area.
I stay in a lot of Hampton Inns and I'd put this one in the top 10 percentile.More