Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews presidential suite outdoor fireplace high end appliances golf course gas grill half bath tennis courts hot tub closed for the season roads bluegreen bedroom accommodations units resort baths amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We went to Trillium and had a 2 bedroom house and our daughter and her family had one. They were so nice. Actually my daughters was for the disabled but with 3 children it worked really great for them. Ours was a regular 2 bedroom so it had a downstairs master bedroom. The place was so clean. We were really so pleased. James and Brent the maintenance guys were great. We were helped more by James simply because he was there but it snowed and they got us saucer sleds and helped us with various things. Tamika the house keeper was nice too.
Liz, Jane and Teresa as well as Andrew in the office were great help. The staff is simply very nice.
It is a beautiful area, quiet area, and simply nice. Now if it is snowing, be aware it won't be as easy to get out as the lodges are up on a hill as well as back in the woods a bit. For us it was fine.
They have Verizon wifi and something else but it you have another service you may or may not be able to get wifi.
For us it was nice we did goes some of the water falls. Those were beautiful. The kitchens are fully stocked so bring food. If your snowed in it works great.
We hope to do this more often. Very nice place.

Room tip: A 2 bedroom is very nice
Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Previous reviews suggested arriving before dark. I agree. My Garmin got me to the check in without incident. However, I got lost looking for the house. The front desk gave me a map. It was my fault I got lost not the resort. The house I had, a presidential house was lovely. Beautifully appointed. The night I arrived I was hit by 18 inches of snow. I had planned to eat out each night. Now I had a food problem. The closest grocery is 6 miles away. It is a great grocery but the roads are twisty and 2 lane and up or down. I was told not to go out without 4wd. I did not. I was unable to get out until Sunday afternoon.
So, the accomodations are super. Don't go in winter. IF you golf, you are on a golf course. There are several restaurants but a bunch close from Oct to March. On the Monday I went out to eat only 1 restaurant was open, Adair Bros. BBQ. Of course, the snow storm had the remaining closed along with the shoppes.
The reason I gave 4 stars is because things are far apart. Nothing is in walking distance.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The accommodations were excellent. The property is a little out-of-the-way which makes it nice for relaxing but recommend you stop at the grocery store on your way in to the area. We enjoyed the country side as well as golfing and a quick trip over to Asheville for a day at the Biltmore!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Thanksgiving week at Trilllum = peaceful bliz!

First time here and everyone is spot on, nothing is within walking distance.  It was awesome because it forced me to rest.

The accommodations/furnishings/finishes are top notch ... nothing to talk bad about because everything was 1st class.  From the gourmet kitchen to the awesome bathrooms (I wanted to bring the shower home with me and my wife LOVED the clawfoot tub) to the gas fireplaces, flat screen TVs, Bose sound systems, Wi-Fi and Direct TV .... it was all outstanding.  Can't wait to go back!

Side notes: do take their advise arrive before dark, very curvy roads. The Ingles in Cashiers is really nice and only a 20 min drive.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We took an extended family visit to Cashiers for the solar eclipse. We had an entire house for the whole family, and enjoyed every minute staying there. Plenty of room for each age group. The resort is on a golf course and was so peaceful. At night you could gaze at the stars. The unit itself had high-end appliances, 3 bedrooms, and many, many TVs. Even a TV outside on the covered porch above the fireplace. The pools and tennis courts were not very close to the accommodations, so you had to drive to get to them. Would love to stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017