“Excellent Food at a Reasonable Prices”
Review of Kababish Cafe

Kababish Cafe
Ranked #7 of 518 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$2 - US$25
Description: About Kababish Cafe Kababish, like kababs and more…stylish, delivers on the promise of its name with an authentic, yet modern take on Pakistani cuisine. Recipient of Best of the Best Award, Syed Yousuf endeavors to create dishes that are authentic Pakistani and Indian with western adaptation with his talented team to create a restaurant that would re-define how Pakistani cuisine is presented on the grand stage. A restaurant that has prestigious reviews and write ups in local magazines and news. The team shares an endeavor to improve the purest traditional and regional cuisines, while simultaneously creating innovative, modern dishes and interpretation. Our passion is to offer dining experiences to satisfy all aspects of fine cuisine, in a vibrant and casual ambience. Kababish is a place of gathering, a place of celebration, a place for business and a place for pleasure. Kababish has in a short time earned the reputation of the best Indian Restaurant in the Triangle area.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Kababish Cafe is a great find. Authentic Indian Cuisine cooked in traditional manner including Tandoor Oven to bring out the tremendous flavors. Everything we had is wonderful and they are consistent in their meals. Try each and every one of the assortment of breads, some are great for dipping, some wafer thin just the best couch between bites, and some stuffed with meat. Each and every one tasty. The restaurant itself has off the street free parking and is closed Tuesday. Ingredients are always fresh, and food is served at the proper temperature. The waitstaff is friendly and helpful and can make suggestions as well. The Vegetable Samosas are amongst my favorite and the meals can be prepared with milder spice if you're afraid it may be hot. Have tried different items on each visit and none of it disappoints. Even my picker eater son loves their food and just orders his mild! Quiet restaurant great for actually having a conversation with your date or partner. Great service, great food ---- what more do you want. And now they are delivering through Door Dash Food Delivery Service too!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here today for the first but definitely not last time. We were both very impressed by the food and the warm atmosphere. I’ve eaten a fair amount of Indian food and this ranks up there with the best, most flavorful Indian food I’ve ever had. I had the Lahori Bhindi and my husband had the Chicken Kababish Biryani. Both dishes were perfectly spiced and very, very delicious! Our waiter was knowledgeable and attentive. I have food allergies and they were easily able to accommodate those. The chef/owner Syed Yousuf came to our table to check on us and chat for a moment. We had an extremely enjoyable experience and will be going back on a regular basis.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were not horribly impressed. The food was good overall (a friend had really good lamb) but definitely not the best Indian cuisine I’d had in the area. The basmati was so-so. The naan was very good, though. What got us with the service: we had to ask for EVERYTHING—ask for refills of water, for to-go boxes, for the inaccurate bill to be corrected. The waitress wasn’t attentive despite the fact it wasn’t busy!
PS: Don’t order the ice tea. It’s awful!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. I usually order to go, and it’s ready quickly and it’s delicious. The Lamb Vindaloo and Vegetable Curry are my favorites. Also fantastic nan.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Went to this place on a whim and it did not disappoint. The chicken was really incredible and so was the customer service. Going through the menu made me want to try everything! I noticed they are also very accommodating to different food allergies and such. They gave us a delicious small cup of rice pudding as a closure to our meal (I think it was the best I’ve ever had). I was sad to see how empty the place was. With such food, they should be packed. I recommend this place to everyone but especially those who enjoy healthy cuisine. Felt I had to spread the word.

Been to Kababish Cafe? Share your experiences!