“OK but online ordering is not smooth”
Review of Kababish Cafe

Kababish Cafe
Ranked #7 of 510 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$2 - US$25
Description: About Kababish Cafe Kababish, like kababs and more…stylish, delivers on the promise of its name with an authentic, yet modern take on Pakistani cuisine. Recipient of Best of the Best Award, Syed Yousuf endeavors to create dishes that are authentic Pakistani and Indian with western adaptation with his talented team to create a restaurant that would re-define how Pakistani cuisine is presented on the grand stage. A restaurant that has prestigious reviews and write ups in local magazines and news. The team shares an endeavor to improve the purest traditional and regional cuisines, while simultaneously creating innovative, modern dishes and interpretation. Our passion is to offer dining experiences to satisfy all aspects of fine cuisine, in a vibrant and casual ambience. Kababish is a place of gathering, a place of celebration, a place for business and a place for pleasure. Kababish has in a short time earned the reputation of the best Indian Restaurant in the Triangle area.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I ordered online and set a specific time when the food was to be ready and that was accomplished well. The person at the counter was about to charge me for the meal and then she realized it was already paid for by credit card online. I ordered one item that was not initially in the carryout order bag. I wen to my car and checked the order and discovered that one of the items was missing. As I returned to the restaurant I got a call from the restaurant who realized their mistake. Not only was one item missing but sauces that should have been included were not initially included in the order. In fairness to the restaurant, they recognized their mistakes and fixed them before I left, but it did not go as smoothly as I would have hoped.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Service is unbeatable. The owner made the restaurant feel very homely and welcoming. Felt like a family meal and the owner seemed just like a member of our family. If you want an authentic Indian restaurant, this place is hands down your best bet.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I have been to Kababish twice this month. A friend took me earlier and I requested it for our Mother's Day Celebration with our two adult children. Our family has many food sensitivities and they were able to accommodate us on both days.

How's the food, you ask. It is FRESH, FLAVORFUL and DELICIOUS!! The spices in the dishes are well done in every dish. My mouth was singing when I left.

The service was gracious and I was impressed how well everyone of the wait staff knew the food.

Definitely worth the visit!

1  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The lunch special is a great deal. I especially love the butter chicken and the seafood options. The apricot chicken salad wrap is one of the best deals in town! Don't order the burger. It's dry. Service can be a little slow if it's busy...but it's always friendly.

1  Thank Debra G
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Reasonable food, delicious lambs, big portions, good service. Would come back. Highly recommend this one around Cary

Been to Kababish Cafe? Share your experiences!