All reviewswaffle housefront deskroom was cleanextended stayswim meetbagelsnc statefree breakfastcomfortable staystaff was friendlyone night staya great place to stayraleigh areaenjoyed my stayking suitethe breakfast areadefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Finding my way into this Best Western and part of that was my navigation directions. Once I arrived it was all up from there. The young lady at the front desk was very pleasant and smiled. The lobby was very nice and very clean with no funky odors. I had a king room which again was very clean, the A/C unit worked just like it is supposed to. Some may say the rooms are small however I did not feel that way at all there was a king bed so there can only be 2 people and the room was just fine in size, accommodations, aesthetically, and clean!
The morning breakfast was actually very nice, everything was fresh and someone was there making sure everything was refilled promptly. No complaints (ask anyone that knows me I always find something to complain about). My difficulty in finding this hotel was made up for as soon as I pulled up.
Thank you very much to all of the staff at this Best Western as you are all the people that made my stay so very pleasant! Thank you, you all do a GREAT job! I hope I have the opportunity to return here in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Overnight stay to prevent a long drive back home. The check-in process was quick and easy. The rooms were of a decent size, the bathroom could have had more space. The bed was comfy. The microwave and fridge was convenient. The breakfast was decent and the breakfast area was clean and well stocked.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sonja P
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The ceiling was falling. There were literal parts of the ceiling that lingered in the hallway below, where vending is located, for my entire stay. The elevator at one point malfunctioned, and the person riding with me mentioned that it was the second time it had happened on their stay. I was unable to check into my room until 5 pm even though the advertised time is 3pm and I made my travel arrangements and plans based on this. I had to sit in the parking lot while my room was

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I have been staying at this hotel once a week for the last 2 months and wouldn't choose another hotel to stay for the night. The staff is amazingly helpful and very friendly. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is really nice, always look forward to grabbing a bite before I hit the road again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Asst manager refused to concede to making a mistake and overcharged me for cancellation at last minute because of their error. I had to cancel as Asst manager claimed he had no such reservation for one of the rooms I booked under a specified name even though he later disclosed he found the reservation. I had to cancel all rooms because I needed my whole family to stay together for graduation weekend. Terrible management.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family