All reviews waffle house front desk room was clean extended stay swim meet free breakfast bagels nc state comfortable stay staff was friendly one night stay a great place to stay raleigh area enjoyed my stay king suite the breakfast area definitely stay here again
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The ceiling was falling. There were literal parts of the ceiling that lingered in the hallway below, where vending is located, for my entire stay. The elevator at one point malfunctioned, and the person riding with me mentioned that it was the second time it had happened on their stay. I was unable to check into my room until 5 pm even though the advertised time is 3pm and I made my travel arrangements and plans based on this. I had to sit in the parking lot while my room was

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I have been staying at this hotel once a week for the last 2 months and wouldn't choose another hotel to stay for the night. The staff is amazingly helpful and very friendly. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is really nice, always look forward to grabbing a bite before I hit the road again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Asst manager refused to concede to making a mistake and overcharged me for cancellation at last minute because of their error. I had to cancel as Asst manager claimed he had no such reservation for one of the rooms I booked under a specified name even though he later disclosed he found the reservation. I had to cancel all rooms because I needed my whole family to stay together for graduation weekend. Terrible management.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The staff was super friendly and accommodating. I got an excellent price and the location was good. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by. The hotel and room need updated. Also, there was not a refrigerator in our room but we did not ask for one either.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We needed a place to stay for an extended period of time which had a kitchen. We also needed to bring our dog. Best Western Plus was able to answer our needs. It was a quite place to stay and having a bedroom door which separated the areas was perfect.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business