“High Quality, Nice Service”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #148 of 484 Restaurants in Cary
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Always great, always creative. The staff always seems to be so happy to see you. It's a great sandwich or breakfast or pastry or loaf of bread. I just wish everyone else didn't love this place too!! It is always crowded! It's a good sign....it means the place is great.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Always love the food and atmosphere at Panera Bread. Have stopped at this one numerous times, and it's always good. This is probably small and petty, but I just don't like having to take and separate my food dishes when done. I know, small and petty.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I was in town for a conference and just needed a quick place to grab lunch. I thought that Panera was Panera. This one was a cut above the others I've been to in other areas. Friendly staff (what a concept!) and you can order from the table or use a computer screen to order without waiting in line. They'll also bring the food out to you.

It was just a great experience and the food was in the great Panera tradition.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I had Panera Bread cater a business breakfast today at a local hotel. I kept it simple and just ordered assorted bagels and cream cheese, pastry ring, and yogurt parfaits. Everything was ready for me to pick up exactly as I had ordered. The girl who took my order the night before could not have been nicer or more helpful. The food was very good.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Don't expect too much & you won't be too disappointed... I needed a snack & it's quite good for what it is-- certainly helpful & quickly dispensed, the food is not that great but then neither is the price that high!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!