“First time sampling authentic Turkish cusine”

Bosphorus Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 525 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Pros: Delicious food -- ordered the eggplant appetizer and Turkish pizza. Clean and tidy. Extensive menu. Service with a smile.
Cons: Needed assistance with what to order as a newbie with Turkish food. Not much Turkish ambiance.
Would go again but next time, I'd like to try the Turkish coffee and try one or two of the other delicacies.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2017

One of the best Mediterranean restaurants in the area. Haven't had a thing on the menu that we didn't enjoy.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Love their food. Coming here second year. The only reason I put 4 points is restaurant's interior. They kinda missing Turkish things or curtains or music in second dining room. This way the place will look more nice and cozy.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Our family was staying nearby and decided to try Bosphorus for lunch. I was a little wary of the idea of a good Turkish restaurant in Cary, NC (usually that's reserved for big cities), but I had no need to worry. The food was delicious and definitely authentic, the service attentive and super friendly. My ONLY disappointment was that I'd been looking forward to a Turkish coffee and they were out of coffee. But everything else was excellent.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I feel like someone should have told me about this place.
First service was excellent, our waiter was fun and extremely polite.
Food was all fresh and tasty, the homemade bread they bring to the table was delicious. Our entrees were extremely good. The baklava dessert was great. Table next to us order the pizza and I will try next time. Should have gotten the coffee and my own baklava instead of sharing, because I wanted more.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Bosphorus Restaurant? Share your experiences!