“Can't be Beat!”
Review of Panera Bread - CLOSED

Panera Bread
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I just thoroughly enjoy eating here! Steven, manager, runs a fantastic place with a great Team of people. Everyone I encounter is professional, friendly and smiling. The food menu is varied and all very good. Portions are satisfying and it's nice to talk with friends in a hospitable environment. Flexible enough to seat 14 if they aren't crowded. People are allowed to use their WiFi but they also tend to overstay & take up too much real estate with their computer/book entourage. Once I had trouble trying to sit a group of people when crowded. But overall experience is an A+

Reviewed 5 April 2016

We ordered soup and sandwiches and the food was good. Desserts were phenominal. Tai checken panini and soup was great

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I love to go to Panera, love the soup. I usually get the u pick 2. Either soup and salad or soup and mac and cheese. It is fast but not fast food. My favorites are broccoli cheese or chicken wild rice soup ,the mac and cheese and Greek salad. My family likes the sandwiches on fresh bread. Speaking of bread the baguettes are great with butter.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We order a few times a month, 3-5 orders at one time. The orders are accurate and the order is ready at the alpha pickup station at set time. We enjoy all kinds of sandwiches, soups and find this service excellent!

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I am only visiting Cary and instead of ordering the same thing at Panera i tried a new order to match the new place I am in.

It turns out that Ancient Grain Arugula Salad is the best Salad of the season!!!

The place is not crowded snd they have very polite staff.