“Those Bagel Sandwiches are heaven”
Review of Bruegger's Bagels

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bruegger's Bagels
Ranked #81 of 518 Restaurants in Cary
Description: Bruegger's offers authentic NY-style bagels, perfect for a variety of fresh breakfast & deli sandwiches alongside salads, soups & custom-blended coffee. Breakfast & lunch catering are now available!
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I must have passed this place hundreds of times before we finally had the chance to drop in here this past weekend. My girlfriend and sister went on a breakfast run and they ordered me a bagel sandwich with egg and turkey sausage and it was out of this world. I will definitely be going back now that I have been introduced to that breakfast sandwich. Sweet baby Christmas I want one now.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place for bagels. They are always fresh and perfect, in my humble opinion. The offered options are varied and high quality and even with long lines they still crank out the service and the lines move fast.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Unlike supermarket bagels, here you get the real deal. Always fresh and hot. In the morning there can sometimes be a line of commuters grabbing their coffee and bagels on the way to work. Love this place!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Absolutely love Bruggers. They are so supportive of the community and their bagels and breakfast sandwiches are fantastic. I love the Egg and Bacon sandwich on a poppy seed bagel. Soo good!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I live right down the street so I grab breakfast here a lot!! It's fresh and delicious every time!! The service is always quick and the staff smiling! I've tried almost everything they offer and you really can't make a bad choice. The everything bagel is my favorite though!

Been to Bruegger's Bagels? Share your experiences!