“Enjoyable meal and attentive service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #10 of 510 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2018

While on a Business trip I went to Bonefish Grill with a couple of colleagues (from the area) who had recommended the restaurant. We arrived relatively late and received a warm welcome and were shown to a good ‘booth’ table. Overall the service was friendly and attentive throughout.

I thought the menu was quite interesting and varied and I ordered the Redfish Creole (very succulent and tasty) and my colleagues a ‘Sirloin’ and ‘Bone in Ribeye’ steaks which also looked perfectly cooked as medium rares and very tasty. The only downside is that for the location and fare offered it did seem a bit overpriced.

Overall, I thought it was an interesting menu, I enjoyed the food and the service was good, so would happily return if I’m next in the area.

1  Thank Robesi

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We went here tonight and we were warmly greeted. The food was great, and they had a special that was a great deal (salad, meal, and dessert). The presentation of the food was excellent, and so was the taste. I had a tuna steak that was perfectly cooked. This is my third time here and each time was great, so it was time to write a review.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Good place for seafood, have a nice menu all food is cooked fresh to order, service is great and restaurant is very clean. Have something on the menu for everyone, dessert is very good too!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Never disappointed. Bang bang shrimp on Wednesday night is something I always look forward too. Make reservations if possible.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Bonefish is a chain of seafood (primarily) restaurants in The Triangle that has a good reputation largely driven by those who should know better & are prepared to pay more than they should for product way below anything like what you should get for all the hype..& the prices charged.

Tables far too close together, dreadfully loud music & everyone speaking very loudly trying to compete makes for a near farcical dining 'experience'.
The food on the plate is 'fair'...expensive for the serving size/quality, & its SO busy waitstaff all the time zipping/brushing past & around you, this cannot make for anything like a laid back, relaxing dinner .

If you're desperate for a fish fix..just maybe...only.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!