“Great lunch specials ”

Ranked #5 of 510 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: To Our Patrons,We created this relaxing and fun neighborhood Irish pub in Cary for you as a place to meet to bring your friends and family, meet new friends and get to know our family at Doherty's! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable! Enjoy your favorite pint from one of the ​19 draughts on tap and some Irish - American fare from our menu prepared daily using only fresh ingredients by Chef Irais and his team. We also have a kid's menu for the little ones!​We are open for lunch, dinner, late night and serve a Sunday brunch. Our pub has 7 HD TV's with multiple sports packages for you and your friends to enjoy your favorite team games! We also have live music 3 nights per week, patio dining, drink specials and free WiFi. The "Whiskey Room" is our private dining room that can be reserved Monday - Thursday by phone. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Went to Doherty’s pub for lunch. Had my pup so we sat outside. Great staff, very friendly and were very good to my dog. Have great lunch specials . The food was amazing. I had the hummus and pita. Also the fish tacos which were fresh !

2  Thank Explore782867

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Great local bar! Fast service. Ice cold beer. Awesome place to meet friends. Food is good also. I enjoyed the Fish and Chips! Super friendly staff

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great local Pub with good food and drink. Very nice décor inside both in bar area and dinning room. Typically have music in the evening which varies from Irish music to pop music. Fun place for all

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I had the Mullinger and it was DELICIOUS! Normally I'm not a big beef fan but this was amazing. It was served with a (very) fresh veggie and potatoes. My husband had a Cuban Reuben which was good but I REALLY liked meal much better.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We dined here many years ago when it was a different Irish pub. I returned for lunch during Triangle Restaurant Week and ate at the bar. According to the website and local reviews, the owners are Irish. Food was good and served quickly. Would have loved to have had a Guinness but it was the middle of the day. They also played Irish music over the sound system. Looks like they also have live music on certain nights. The servers were pleasant but not intrusive. Would definitely go back, perhaps for brunch or to hear the live music. I can see why it's consistently voted best Irish pub in Cary.