“No crap on the crepe”

Fresca Cafe & Gelato
Ranked #10 of 24 Dessert in Cary
Cuisines: European
Description: European Cafe Fresca is an escape to Europe, serving French-styled Crepes, outstanding Coffee as well as Gelato made with ingredients directly from Italy. Start your day with warm freshly baked Croissant, Belgian Waffle or breakfast Crepe. Stop by for lunch to choose our Salad, Sandwich or Soup, and finish your day with a relaxing dinner with superb quality old world Wine or Beer.
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Crepe like you like it. The Mediterranean and the Spicy Italian Sausage Crepes are really good. Cassie was our server and did us right. Coffee was hot and strong. Add $1 to any dish for gluten free (GF). Fruit side to my order was what amounted to ONE single strawberry, a bit of a disappointment. My partner at the table had a side salad with hers, for only a dollar more. A bit $$ for what you get in the end.

1  Thank JPSaleebyMD

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

I ordered Italian Sausage and Egg crepe and a latte. First the latte- a touch better than Starbucks, it lacked body and depth, give it a B-.
The crepe was good, nice flavors, only complaint- the italian sausage was high in fat.
Service ok, nice relaxing atmosphere and patio.

1  Thank Brianmnc
Reviewed 31 July 2015

My friend and I loved this place when it first opened but the last two times we have been and eaten inside there was an smell. Like maybe dirt mop water. It was over powering.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

My bridesmaids and I had a little lunch here last weekend before going dress shopping. What a cute place to have a quick bite to eat, especially when you sit outside if its nice.

The restaurant is known for coffee and crepes, so all the ladies ordered an iced coffee drink. Each of our drinks were different from one another, but the gentleman had a little ipad that he could put all the orders into so the orders don't get "messed up" so he said. TWENTY MINUTES later, our server came back with the coffee. Two of the orders were incorrect, and when he dropped the drinks off he said "I know you ordered these iced, but my barista is kind of an idiot.. it shouldn't take 20 minutes for coffee. I can have him re-make it, but I don't know how long it will take". Uh... what do you say to that? Both ladies said they were fine, and would just have hot coffee, even though it was 90 out.

2-3 minutes after the drinks were delivered, the food came out. and let me tell you...The food was fantastic!! All of us ladies had something different (quiche, Ham sandwich, French toast) and everyone said the meal was hot, and delicious.

We waited to get our bill, but all of us still had empty (we ate everything!!!) plates in front of us, and the server came back over. Then, he said "My busser sucks, I'm sorry." - seriously?!? Way to throw two of your co-workers under the bus. I don't want more information about the business than is necessary, just a cute lunch with the girl friends, not you dirty laundry aired out everywhere.

Would I recommend this place? sure. If you want T.M.I. about the restaurant itself. If it wasn't for that server, this restaurant would have got five stars.

1  Thank GoHeels50
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

We ate there at 5:30 and had quite a good time. My husband had the roast beef and onion crepe which I tasted. It was so good that we're going back so I can have my own. I had the three cheese crepe which was quite good. You can get some of the crepes made gluten free style.

For dessert he had a real nice tuxedo cake and I had some excellent tiramisu gelato.

1  Thank AlanFields

Been to Fresca Cafe & Gelato? Share your experiences!