“Fantastic cream cheese frosting”

Sugar Buzz Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 9 Bakeries in Cary
Reviewed 23 February 2017

If you like to taste the cream cheese, vs just a ton of sugar, the red velvet cupcake is for you! Love the tang of the cream cheese in this cupcake. And the cake itself is very moist. Have had it twice and will certainly go back again.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We went on "Gluten Free Friday" because my sister and I are both gluten free. We got a couple of desserts to share and they were delicious. We got our order to go, but from what I could tell, the store was clean and well kept.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

the posted hours are terrible. Who has time to come by before the end of the workday? Also, once i tried to order cupcakes and they would not take my order because it was only 2-3 days before the event. since I only needed 24 cupcakes, I tried to go as early as possible so I could pick from the ones that were made for the general public, and did ok. Everybody loved them, and I even had teachers ask me to buy them again. I wish it wasn't stressful though.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I've seen several web sites pointing to this bakery as a great gluten-free option. I have tried two of their desserts and have found both of them to be just OK. The chocolate mousse was much better than the cake, but it wasn't like the best mousse ever. The atmosphere is a bit unwelcoming and uncomfortable, and the counter staff did not seem particularly engaged, though they did answer my questions.

For far superior gluten-free desserts, visit the Indian restaurant Cilantro. Strangely enough, they have mindblowingly good regular and gluten-free desserts made in house. These are desserts like mocha mousse cake (or something like that) and oreo cheesecake.

1  Thank Keefferdog
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I went twice while shopping to treat my daughter and I to the BEST cupcakes ever. That was last year. I havent had another because the half dozen times I wanted to stop in and get the best cupcakes ever, they were closed. Please consider staying open past 6 pm! I can neither stop in and spend money after I leave Trader Joe's on a weeknight. I keep trying to patronize your wonderful bakery but you are only open during regular business hours.

1  Thank CarissaJohnson

Been to Sugar Buzz Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!