All reviews front desk the general manager coffee maker a wonderful stay mini fridge pam adonis dana
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for the first time last week while in town for business. I won’t be staying there again anytime soon. The hotel needs to be updated. There are many other hotel options that are better and nicer for the same price. When I got there, my room hadn’t been cleaned from the person that stayed there the night before. They had to find me another room. Also, the exercise room was tiny and hot. At 5:30am it was full. The water cooler was empty and they didn’t have any towels. Bottom line, the hotel wasn’t worth $140. The staff was nice but that was about it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear jph22288,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the level of service you received from our staff and for not living up to your expectations regarding our room condition, fitness center and amenities. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for evaluation.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The staff is very nice! Some floors are under renovation which is needed but the place is still worth the money. Very clean! Breakfast buffet is free if you are a member otherwise it is $10 but well worth the money. You have a mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig machine in your room. Odd that there is not ice machine on every floor but whatever.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Good morning dez754,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your feedback.
We are very proud of our staff that is for sure. They do excellent job.
We are very excited about the renovation and we look forward to see you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here and couldn't believe how beautiful the room and accommodation. The location was walkable to a restaurant or shops. The staff was professional at all times. Very accommodating and a breakfast is served for a cost. There is also a bar in the lobby

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Good morning Stephen s,

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn and Suites Cary.
I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the staff was accommodating.
Please do not hesitate if I can do anything for you to make your stay more enjoyable the next time you visit us.

Have a good day.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel was ok for the amount we paid. We stayed here with a group. The group chose the hotel because the price was a great deal. The bathroom was clean and the room was clean for the most part. When we arrived in the room, the room was a little musty but we thought it was because the room was closed up. Once we turned on the air, the smell cleared up. We were fine in the room until the morning of the third day. We saw something that looked very much like mold growing on the ceiling. We did not see it when We first arrived. We were already in the room for three days.

The pool was ok but the hot tub was yellow taped and out of order. The fitness center was clean and everything was in working order. There were two treadmills, one exercise bike, elliptical, free weights, and a yoga mat.

Dana at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. She helped with a very frustrating situation with one of the members of our group. She was very professional and her patience was much appreciated! I would describe her as pretty awesome!

The breakfast was $10 for the buffet style breakfast. It was worth the money and not having to leave the hotel early to get breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Good morning ParkerTrips927,

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn and Suites Cary.
Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the room condition. My maintenance staff is checking the room to ensure everything is in order.
We value your feedback and thank you for your business.

Regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The breakfast buffet was awesome!! The hostess was so nice! She helped me get breakfast for my boys to take to the room and even remember me the next day when I came and did the same thing! Really appreciated her help! (Wish I knew her name.) The afternoon and midnight front desk staff were so helpful and nice!! The morning lady was not so nice. Felt like I was bothering her. The rooms were clean but had a musty smell. The beds were comfortable. The indoor pool was awesome!! Will use again next time I am in town visiting.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Good morning unionnovel,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn and Suites Cary.
Your server's name is Took and she is awesome.
I will share your feedback with my staff for a job well done.
Please come and see us again.

Regards,