US$121
US$169
US$144
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$208
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$135
US$126
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
US$72
US$75
US$203
US$191
Residence Inn
Comfort Suites Regency Park(Cary)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$65
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetthe general managercoffee makera wonderful stayhousekeeping staffroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgepamadonisdanaaccommodations
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Brought the kids for a mini vacation away from home to enjoy the heated indoor pool/hot tub and nearby stores/restaurants/movie theatre, etc. Clean rooms and comfortable helpful and friendly staff that made it feel like home. Attentive to your needs. Good rapport among employees who truelly enjoy their job and will go the extra mile to make sure your stay is a comfortable one. Would recommend and plan to return again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Greetings Beth Anne,

I am thrilled to know you and kids had a good time at heated indoor pool.
Thank you so much for staying with us and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We had a suite and it was nice. The pool was real warm and the hot tube was hot. They did not have dinner or the bar open on memorial day otherwise it was nice.The hotel was about 10 miles from the airport, but 10 mins. away from my son's house which OK.The breakfast was good and the help was most helpful

Room Tip: Just get one down the hall so you are away from the elevator
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Greetings rahz10000,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for staying at the Holiday Inn and suites Cary.
We are very pleased to know that, you had an excellent stay.
I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

The hotel is super clean and modern. The room was spacious and comfortable. I loved the way the furnished the hotel. Is the best Holiday Inn I stayed at. I highly recommend this place. This hotel is definitely a great choice. the rooms and furnishing makes you feel like you are staying at a 4 star hotel but paying a reasonable amount for your room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Hello ahkazemz,

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Holiday Inn and Suites Cary.
We are very pleased to know that, you enjoyed your stay and we were up to your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything else we can do to make your next visit more enjoyable.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and nice clean room staying a extra day pool area very nice so overall a nice place to stay in service keurig coffee maker and a comfortable king bed and wet bar well stocked with necessities

Stayed: April 2017

Good Morning Mary T,

I am very pleased to know that, you had a great stay with us. We do have excellent staff and I am very proud of them.
I will share your feedback with my staff to let them know how great they are.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Cary, NC for a period of over two years and probably for over 200 nights. My father started coming with me after he was 93 years old. My father died at the age of 94 and today is the anniversary of his death. I am at the hotel in the room we shared so many times and the memories keep coming. My father was a proud man. He put in 32 years of active service as a highly decorated US Marine. He was in three wars including WWII. Dad enjoyed staying at this hotel.

We were always greeted with smiles and friendly faces. The staff knew and addressed us by name. My father was very happy here. He liked going downstairs to the lobby and sitting in the comfortable chairs. He especially liked it when it was manager's night. Dad called the snacks set out a "buffet". Dad would always ask if they were having the buffet tonight. Dad enjoyed all the choices of not only what to eat but where he could eat - upstairs or down.

At times when I needed to pick something up, my father would go downstairs in the lounge where there were always staff members who would pay him special attention. My father even got Greg to bring him a box of toothpicks. During breakfast times he could get his 1 - 2 soft-boiled eggs. They had to be soft-boiled and not hard. During dinner he had choices of many of the things he enjoyed like cooked vegetables, tomato soup, chicken wings and steak.

My dad did not mind the approximate 4 hour trip to the hotel because he liked where we were going. There was a comfy bed to sleep in. The bathroom was large enough to make getting around in a walker easy and the staff would always bring a shower chair so he could sit and bathe. Located near the desk was a height adjustable chair. What more could you ask for?

I plan on continuing to visit and stay at this special place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ConnedOverAgain

Dear ConnedOverAgain,

Our sincere condolences for the loss of your father. It is never easy to lose a very important person in our lives. We are here to take care of all your needs and make your stay enjoyable despite the sadness.
Thank you very much fro choosing to stay with us and we hope better days will come.