All reviews front desk next morning the general manager coffee maker a wonderful stay mini fridge pam adonis dana
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and nice clean room staying a extra day pool area very nice so overall a nice place to stay in service keurig coffee maker and a comfortable king bed and wet bar well stocked with necessities

Stayed: April 2017
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Raleigh-Cary (I-40 @Walnut St), responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Good Morning Mary T,

I am very pleased to know that, you had a great stay with us. We do have excellent staff and I am very proud of them.
I will share your feedback with my staff to let them know how great they are.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Cary, NC for a period of over two years and probably for over 200 nights. My father started coming with me after he was 93 years old. My father died at the age of 94 and today is the anniversary of his death. I am at the hotel in the room we shared so many times and the memories keep coming. My father was a proud man. He put in 32 years of active service as a highly decorated US Marine. He was in three wars including WWII. Dad enjoyed staying at this hotel.

We were always greeted with smiles and friendly faces. The staff knew and addressed us by name. My father was very happy here. He liked going downstairs to the lobby and sitting in the comfortable chairs. He especially liked it when it was manager's night. Dad called the snacks set out a "buffet". Dad would always ask if they were having the buffet tonight. Dad enjoyed all the choices of not only what to eat but where he could eat - upstairs or down.

At times when I needed to pick something up, my father would go downstairs in the lounge where there were always staff members who would pay him special attention. My father even got Greg to bring him a box of toothpicks. During breakfast times he could get his 1 - 2 soft-boiled eggs. They had to be soft-boiled and not hard. During dinner he had choices of many of the things he enjoyed like cooked vegetables, tomato soup, chicken wings and steak.

My dad did not mind the approximate 4 hour trip to the hotel because he liked where we were going. There was a comfy bed to sleep in. The bathroom was large enough to make getting around in a walker easy and the staff would always bring a shower chair so he could sit and bathe. Located near the desk was a height adjustable chair. What more could you ask for?

I plan on continuing to visit and stay at this special place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ConnedOverAgain

Dear ConnedOverAgain,

Our sincere condolences for the loss of your father. It is never easy to lose a very important person in our lives. We are here to take care of all your needs and make your stay enjoyable despite the sadness.
Thank you very much fro choosing to stay with us and we hope better days will come.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The staff here goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed as soon as you walk into the hotel doors!!! I was greeted warmly by Pam as soon as I got there which was awesome after a long day of work. Dana checked me in and was very pleasant and bubbly, she got me in so quick I was surprised. The restaurant has an excellent selection of food which was prepared to perfection!!! The convenience of getting dinner without having to leave the hotel was priceless. The express check out makes leaving almost effortless and I was greeted with a smile and a good morning from Nicolette and Adonis!!! I can't express enough how amazing and friendly that staff will make your stay here at this property. I will not stay anywhere else if I'm in the area!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear jwhall907,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback.
We do have one of the best staff in this industry. Very sincere and always go above and beyond for customer satisfaction.
Your feedback will be shared with staff and Dana for a job well done.
I hope we see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This hotel is in a good location. It is close to the major highways and has plenty of restaurants nearby. There are also a lot of stores nearby.

The room I had was plenty big and had a fridge, microwave. It had two TVs. The biggest complaint I had with the room itself is that the office chairs were very uncomfortable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Raleigh-Cary (I-40 @Walnut St), responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hello Buick1_36758,

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites Cary.
I am very happy to hear that, you enjoyed your stay with.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the desk chair.
It has been replaced.

I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

For a 4-day trip to Cary, we checked into another hotel, and checked out after 5 minutes (it was a dump). Found the HI in Cary online and we were more than satisfied. Clean, relatively modern, and ample room size.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Diab B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Raleigh-Cary (I-40 @Walnut St), responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Enviro Travel,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn and Suites Cary.
I am very pleases to know that, you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope to see you soon.