“Good Mediterranean food!”

Jasmin Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #67 of 524 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Jasmin Mediterranean Bistro and it’s catering wing, Catering by Jasmin, both offer unique blends of Greek and Lebanese cuisines that focus on fresh ingredients, healthy recipes, and robust flavors. The unique dishes are made entirely from scratch, and include our famous kabobs, hummus, gyros, chicken shawarma, baklava and many other great delights.
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Excellent taste, ample quantity, a different type of fast food! Greek salads, gyros, combination plates. The Lebanese iced tea was delicious!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We arrived at our hotel in the early afternoon after not having eaten lunch and had a dinner date that evening. We were hungry but did not want to get back on the road. Jasmin was right up the hill from the hotel and fit the bill with delicious food and helpful service.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I ordered the meditation platter. The hummus was well flavored same goes for the side of taziki. The pitas were warm and fresh, Greek salad was good but the chicken was very dry and and chopped into small pieces.

NOTE: It's an easy stop if you are on your way to the airport

The preparation from order to pay was very quick. So if you are pressed for time this is a great stop. There inside restaurant was very clean and well lit.

It's counter top ordering style and service was fast and efficient.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We decided on the fly to stop and eat at this Bistro. We were curious about what they had on the menu and noted that they had a good number of folk eating there. It has the feel of a fast food joint when you enter...like a mall food court setting. You order as you walk down the line...pay and find a seat...and they will bring you your food. We ordered items that we sort-of recognized, but the sides, other than the rice, were ordered in an effort to find out what those items were. Prices were very reasonable...even in Cary.

We were not disappointed in what we were served. It was tasty and provided us with some excellent surprising new flavors. We found the servings were very filling.

I will have to say that there needs to be more information about the food offerings to help those of us new to the experience to know what to order. Our first attempt was a success, but I can imagine some folk being less than pleased on their first attempt. They do have a drink fountain...but it is around the far side of the restaurant. I did not see it until I sat down. They have the usual Mediterranean desserts.

Overall we were pleased with our selection of this restaurant. We may return...especially since we have a better understanding of how it works and what the food selections are.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

While in Cary to see my nephew run in a regional cross country meet we stayed at one of the hotels right near this restaurant. Familiar with Jasmin's on Hillsborough as my daughter graduated from N C State I thought I had a good handle on a decent dining experience... decent was what it was. I asked for something very simple... a gyro with no meat... meaning take the pita bread... sauce and vegetables no meat... what I got was a plate with vegetables some sauce on the plate and the bread sitting on top... no price adjustment for "no meat." Vegetarians ALWAYS pay more for food ordered without the meat so I was unhappy about that... my sister got a chicken dish (sorry don't remember what it was) and it was "ok."... What my basic beef is that when people are in an ethnic restaurant it would help if the staff behind the counter is helpful... I felt rushed... and not helped when my sister had questions about what she was ordering... still hungry after the gyro with no meat I ordered a couple of spinach zakis which they advertise as "their signature creation." which I enjoyed better... so don't allow yourself to be rushed... and enjoy the food which was good enough

Been to Jasmin Mediterranean Bistro? Share your experiences!