See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018

This was a wonderful stay. I travel a lot on business, and I like clean quiet comfort. I will be staying here again when in town. Location is right off of interstate, there is shopping, and restaurants close by.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nicole E, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Cary I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

We are so thankful you had an excellent stay! We appreciate the feedback and will see you back soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We do not usually stay somewhere the amenities are so much. We felt at home and able to really unwind and relax. I only wish I could have stayed another day to just rest. Great place to vacation I am sure!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so very glad you enjoyed all of the amenities! Next time you'll have to stay that extra day!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

As a new hotel build, you expect the quality of the fixtures and fittings to be in great condition, as they were. The hotel is quiet, well appointed and all the staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient. What was way above expectation was the food, both at breakfast and at the evening reception (Monday to Thursday only).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hi Kevin! Thanks for choosing our hotel! We are so happy your stay was excellent. We shared your feedback with the team and our Food & Beverage staff was especially excited to hear we were above your expectations! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Hilton brand hotels are beautiful and their service surpasses so many other hotel chains! The rooms are lovely and comfortable and the breakfast is fresh and delicious. The staff is courteous and professional and the location is prime for shopping and restaurants!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton! We are so happy you had a great stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

New nice hotel not far from Interstate. Full kitchen was nice. Plenty of shopping/food nearby. Breakfast ran out of a few things pretty early on Sunday. Otherwise we have no complaints. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us! I am so sorry that we didn't keep all items fully stocked at breakfast; please know this has been addressed. We hope that you come back and visit us soon!