“Great pizza”

Johnny's Pizza Cary
Ranked #17 of 524 Restaurants in Cary
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Large size pie with great taste. Garlic knots free but be careful because very filling. Only draw back is no beer or wine but you are welcome to bring in yourself

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best pizza I’ve had outside of NY. We sometimes eat at their location and other times we order delivery. It’s consistently good pizza as well as heros. I highly recommend the meatball hero. Appetizers are excellent as well in addition to the pizza being good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were in Cary for a baseball series and was looking for somewhere close to the field for lunch. I got my grandson a steak and cheese sub my husband got the eggplant and I got the chicken parmigiana all were beyond our expectations . My grandson said it was the best steak and cheese he has had in a long time . We got subs there three days of the series and sent other friends there and they were pleased with the items they got. The pizza looked really good next time I go back I will definitely try it.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We tried pizza and chicken wings. The pizza was vegetable with the normal crust. Nothing special, was very chewy, sauce was OK at best. The wings were better but not up to par with other nearby options.
Very disappointed. from other reviews I thought we had another good pizza option nearby.

1  Thank 286rayc
John P, Owner at Johnny's Pizza Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Ray,
I am so sorry in your experience! My family and I feel terrible! Please give me a text at 919-434-5989 and I will make sire to get you some free stuff!! Johnny

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We got a "deal" for buying a pizza and getting a free order of wings. I picked up and it was $26? ish dollars. for a large with Tax, etc. The pizza was good (Randy's is better) and the wings were ok, better than buffalo wild wings but not Buffalo Brothers or Apex Wings.

Jim,
I will definitely get you some free wings the next few times you order a pizza!! Just give me a text at 919-434-5989 and I will hook you up!!
Johnny