All reviewsgreat place to staya pet friendly hotelwhole foodswafflesharris teetervery nice hotelwe've stayedquiet locationstaff was friendlybreakfast barfree breakfastbed was comfortableexercise roomfirst floorwould stay againeasy accessbusiness trip
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I would highly recommend this Hotel. I never had such a wonderful experience in my life at any other Hotel. The location, the exterior of the building, the parking, the Lobby, the staff, the room, the bed was comfortable, the TV had a soothing image and sound choice I found very peaceful and relaxing, I loved the art work on the walls and shade, the pool area was wonderful, beautifully landscaped, immaculate pool. everything was perfect! I can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0966, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience and we look forward to providing another great stay soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

nice hotel. clean rooms, refrigerator and microwave in the room. pleasant staff, free breakfast. Starbucks, supermarket named Harris Teeter and Walmart across the street. Nice restaurants also close by including fast food such as Burger King, etc.

my only complaint is that there is no refrigerator in the breakfast room. so forget about fresh milk and forget about yogurt. they leave the milk and yogurt out with no refrigeration for the duration of breakfast hours. seriously yuck.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review. I am happy to hear that our room and staff were able to make your stay nice. I am sorry about your breakfast experience, I understand not having a refrigerator is not ideal, but the milk and yogurt are kept at the proper temperature by the ice containers that they are served in. I will follow up with our breakfast staff to ensure that they keep it cold and fresh. Thank you again and we look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Awesome place to stay business or pleasure . Always love staying here. Clean rooms grrat staff . Stay here several times in the past . I'll be coming back hopefully soon. Always here on business. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0966, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your amazing review. We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to continue to deliver the same great service and clean rooms for a long time to come. We will see you soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Hotel external is very pleasing. The Walmart is just across the street. Don't expect quality service from staff. Personally I think they need better training. Room is fairly clean, the King Suite we stayed in, the bed is comfortable, but there is just a single sofa, not a sofa bed. Breakfast food just okay. Sometimes when food runs out, they will not refill it. It is inexpensive and close to Raleigh.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0966, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Raleigh-Cary. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards. I will be following up with the front desk as to the response you received. We pride ourselves on our service and am sorry that we did not deliver this during your stay.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I stayed with my granddaughter and everything was very nice. It was my second time here and I can't think of anything either time that I could complain about. My biggest issue was no parking one night when I came in late (11pm) and the only spaces open were handicapped spots. Otherwise, everything was great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of your recent stay. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you returned for a second visit. Returning to the hotel for a repeat stay is one of the best compliments we can get. I am sorry that parking was busy during your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again.