“Lunch”

El Cazador Mexican Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: El Cazador is a family-restaurant serving quality Mexican cuisine. At El Cazador, we pride ourselves on an incredible menu made from fresh ingredients and fast, friendly service. We make sure to buy the best, quality ingredients to prepare delicious tasting dishes.
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Lunch was huge. We didn't need dinner. Great place, not as quick as I am used to, but food was good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Jose A, Owner at El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Deanna, thank you for sharing the love for our excellent food and portions. It means a lot, although I'll keep an eye on our service. I hope we'll see you again someday.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The service was very good and the food was even better. The servings were generous and the menu featured some interesting items that I hadn’t seen on menus at Mexican restaurants before.

Date of visit: October 2018
Jose A, Owner at El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for the kind words for our excellent food and service. I hope we'll get to have you back again someday soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

WE dine here and I thought the food was pretty good for a reasonable price. The service was professional. Price is about average

Date of visit: July 2018

Patrick, thanks for sharing the love for our delicious food and our excellent service. It means a lot, and I hope we'll see you again someday soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I decided to stop in for a quick bite of lunch. We in the mood for nachos. The service was good as well as the food. My issue is I HATE people sweeping the floor next to my table as I eat. Was not really busy and could have waited.

Date of visit: September 2018

Lori, thanks for the kind words for our delicious nachos and our great service. It means a lot, although I'll keep your feedback in mind moving forward. I hope we'll see you again someday soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

All of the food was very good and was delivered to our table in a short period of time. The waiter was very nice, but the silverware was not clean. It took two other deliveries of silverware to get clean fork and knife.

Date of visit: August 2018
Jose A, Owner at El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Melba, thanks for sharing the love for our excellent food and our great customer service. I hope we'll see you again someday soon. -Diego Garcia, General Manager