“Something different at the beach”
Review of Ida Thai Cuisine

Ida Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Full disclosure, the waitresses are not Thai.
We thought we’d try this place because of the great ratings we found on TA and also because we love Thai food.
We went Thursday about 5:30 PM thinking it would be busier on the weekend. We were immediately seated and waited on.
We ordered the appetizer sampler to share. I ordered the ginger paradise with shrimp and my wife ordered the sweet and sour chicken.
The appetizers were delicious.
We both thought the veggies in our entrees could have been cut a little smaller, but they tasted very good.
Our wait staff was attentive and friendly.
The food came out hot, which is a good thing.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is a tiny little restaurant with about ten tables. When we went, there were two waitresses, which seems like enough for a restaurant this size, but the takeout that comes through is also their responsibility and it was hopping. We were sat in the front and we could watch the people in the kitchen. These people work hard and are constantly moving.

We had the fried shrimp and the spring roll appetizers. They were both very tasty. For our entrees we split the Vegetable fried rice and the yellow curry. The yellow curry wasn’t as creamy as we like it, but it had a nice flavor and the veggies were fresh and delicious. The vegetable fried rice was absolutely perfect. This is what I will be looking forward to ordering when we come back.

The service is slow, but everyone working here is working hard to try and keep up. We will be back!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Incredibly fresh and tasty. This small resturant serves up the best Tai good around. Come early as it often folks up during tourist season.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This was the best meal so far during our stay at CB. My husband and I started with spring rolls and shared orders of Red Curry and Spicy Basil Noodles. Everything tasted super fresh and yummy. I would have loved to try the coconut cake if not so stuffed! I highly recommend this restaurant if you need a change from the the usual beachfare.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Great little place with fast, friendly service and great food.

We had some spring rolls to start (hot and fresh) and some Pad Thai as our main course. I had the shrimp and Mary had the chicken. They gave us some time to finish our spring rolls before bringing out the main dish - Thank You - too many places rush out the main dish and you can't enjoy your appetizers. Our main courses were delivered hot, were both delicious and more than we could eat.

Note to really spicy food lovers - our food was not super spicy so if you like it really hot, you'll have to let your server know and I'm sure the cook can turn up the heat. It's Thai food and I'd bet they can make it as hot as you want.

Great place. Not super fancy - just great service and tasty food - I highly recommend.

2  Thank Mark B