“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Discovered Kate's by accident when we helped move our daughter and son in law to Wilmington in April. Now anytime we head to Wilmington for a visit we have to go to Kate's for breakfast at least once while we are there. They are always busy so there is usually a wait especially on weekends. The breakfasts are great and you get nice size portions and I think the prices are pretty reasonable. My husband always gets the crab cakes Benedict and I usually go for one of their delicious pancake or French toast options. We haven't tried lunch there yet but if their lunch choices are anything like the breakfast options, I'm sure they are equally as good.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great breakfast at Kate's, I thought pricing was great for a beach located restaurant. I had the country Benedict and my wife an omelette we felt both were very good. Really liked their potatoes.

They are right across the street from our hotel we will be back this week.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

While the food was ok, did not match rating. $30 for 2 for this quality pricey for this type food. Service was ok.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I had a great experience thought we was going to have a long wait but they told us 10 minutes was seated in about 5 minutes. The waitress came over took our drink order and came back for the food order had our food in about 10 minutes. The food was hot and good. I have no complaints. I also love the fact we were able to walk to the beach from there location less than a 5 minute walk. Will be back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Just a small diner with southern charm. Good breakfast & friendly people. Most of us in there were older, since it was before 10 am. Nothing fancy but clean. Priced nice.