“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great breakfast at Kate's, I thought pricing was great for a beach located restaurant. I had the country Benedict and my wife an omelette we felt both were very good. Really liked their potatoes.

They are right across the street from our hotel we will be back this week.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

While the food was ok, did not match rating. $30 for 2 for this quality pricey for this type food. Service was ok.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I had a great experience thought we was going to have a long wait but they told us 10 minutes was seated in about 5 minutes. The waitress came over took our drink order and came back for the food order had our food in about 10 minutes. The food was hot and good. I have no complaints. I also love the fact we were able to walk to the beach from there location less than a 5 minute walk. Will be back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Just a small diner with southern charm. Good breakfast & friendly people. Most of us in there were older, since it was before 10 am. Nothing fancy but clean. Priced nice.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We walked down from our Courtyard Hotel and we were amazed by the pancake selection. The pancakes were good, I had the Reece's variety with eggs and sausage. My wife had a country Benedict. The food was very good and the coffee okay. They could improve their condiments as they have no flavored creamers and you have to ask for sweetener.