“Best ever!”

Nollie's Taco Joint
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I live in Atlanta and I would make the drive for the mahi tacos, beer, atmosphere and awesome staff. Seriously best taco I have ever eaten.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

This place is funky. It’s suoer small inside and has outside seating also. The food is fantastic. The traditional tacos were delish. They only search beer and wine. No mixed drinks, but the have a good selection.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This little place has great tacos and very very nice live music. Will definitely go back when in the area. I wish it would be bigger with more parking spots.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Nollie's was the best place we visited at Carolina Beach. Everything is made to order and was awesome! We were pleasantly surprised at how good the food and staff was. We will definitely visit Nollie's again!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I should preface this review with the fact that I have been searching from coast to coast and Mexico for the best fish taco. I am please to say, I think I just found it! This hole in the wall has he most amazing fresh Mahi taco. The fish was amazing and the sauce perfect. I just hate I only ordered one.
They also have good home made chips with an interesting sweetness to it and queso that is more nacho cheese than queso that rocks.
Don’t miss this one!! It is where So. Cal. Meets Carolina Beach.
On top of it. The service is very good and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018