All reviewsfire pitocean frontbeautiful hoteloutdoor barfree breakfastevery staff memberlocation is amazingbreakfast staffhotel staythe breakfast areaoceanfront roombar next doorboard walkwalking distanceclean roomsthe entire stafftop floor
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I came to town for a wedding in Wilmington and chose to stay at this hotel because the price was much lower, and it's located right on the beach! It was well worth the short drive it took to get to Wilmington. I absolutely LOVED the staff! Everyone from the Director of Sales- Amy to the valet/security/doorman Collin were FANTASTIC! When we arrived to the room the Amy had made sure that there were not one, but two pack-n-plays in the room for both of the one years old children traveling with us. She even upgraded the room so we would have a little extra space to accommodate the pack-n-plays. The hotel staff really made traveling with two young children much easier than expected. When we were leaving the hotel the manager even gave us a couple of bottled waters for the trip home. This is definitely my new favorite hotel because of the people who work in it! Thank you for being so hospitable!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lance F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello adrienhall,

All staff are for sale for the right price :) I'm so happy that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and I'm so glad to hear Amy took extra care of you!! We try very hard to make sure our guests enjoy their time with us and we know having kids can be stressful at times. I'm glad we were able to upgrade you to a larger room so you could accommodate the two cribs and make your stay a little more enjoyable. Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for the fantastic review!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This hotel is right on the beach and walking distance to lots of restaurants, shops, harbor, and boardwalk. We overlooked the beach and boardwalk. The hotel staff anticipated needs and were extremely friendly and helpful. We attended an October Seafood, Jazz, and Blues festival and this was the perfect place to relax and recover.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello frankj460,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out an awesome review of our hotel!! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you will come back and see us again soon for some rest and relaxation!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I recently made reservations for my mother age 81 and father, a 91 year old WWII veteran, at the Carolina Beach Hampton Inn. They spent fours days there and loved every minute! The facilities and staff especially the manager, Stephen, where exceptional. I want to thank them so much for making their trip a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lance F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hello ron b,

I'm so glad that your parents enjoyed their stay with us and please tell your father that we truly appreciate his service!! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and thank you for the 5 star review!! I'm glad your parents spent their vacation with us and we hope we will see them again. Have a great week!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Within a 5 week period I stayed at this Hampton Inn 3 times for work, with one of those stays going through the weekend. I travel quite a lot for work and this Hampton Inn is one of the 3 best I've ever stayed. The staff was AWESOME! The fitness center was really good (even had towels draped across each machine). The only negative at all was that after 10 days of the same breakfast options, I needed a "real" breakfast. But, that is in no way a slight on the hotel. They rotated the breakfast meat daily and I realize most folks aren't spending 10 nights in a row. Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lance F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hello michaelnG6402EM,

Thank you for staying with us and thanks for the awesome 5 star review!! That's super awesome that we ranked in your top 3 best Hamptons you've ever stayed in. We try hard to make all of our guest feels like that and I'm glad that you did. Come back and see us again on your next trip to our area!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Lots to do within walking distance. Very friendly people in the bars n restaurants. Would definitely go back.
Spent a day on the river area in Wilmington. Very nice rejuvenated area. Boat cruise on the river recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello John H,

Thank you for the awesome review of our hotel!! I'm so happy that you were able to stay with us and I'm glad you were able to get rejuvenated. Thank you for staying with us and come back and see us again!