All reviews fire pit ocean front outdoor bar beautiful hotel complimentary breakfast every staff member location is amazing breakfast staff would highly recommend this hotel oceanfront room the breakfast area board walk within walking distance the entire staff family vacation restaurants and shops clean rooms
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This hotel is right on the beach and walking distance to lots of restaurants, shops, harbor, and boardwalk. We overlooked the beach and boardwalk. The hotel staff anticipated needs and were extremely friendly and helpful. We attended an October Seafood, Jazz, and Blues festival and this was the perfect place to relax and recover.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lance F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello frankj460,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out an awesome review of our hotel!! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you will come back and see us again soon for some rest and relaxation!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I recently made reservations for my mother age 81 and father, a 91 year old WWII veteran, at the Carolina Beach Hampton Inn. They spent fours days there and loved every minute! The facilities and staff especially the manager, Stephen, where exceptional. I want to thank them so much for making their trip a wonderful experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Lance F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hello ron b,

I'm so glad that your parents enjoyed their stay with us and please tell your father that we truly appreciate his service!! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and thank you for the 5 star review!! I'm glad your parents spent their vacation with us and we hope we will see them again. Have a great week!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Within a 5 week period I stayed at this Hampton Inn 3 times for work, with one of those stays going through the weekend. I travel quite a lot for work and this Hampton Inn is one of the 3 best I've ever stayed. The staff was AWESOME! The fitness center was really good (even had towels draped across each machine). The only negative at all was that after 10 days of the same breakfast options, I needed a "real" breakfast. But, that is in no way a slight on the hotel. They rotated the breakfast meat daily and I realize most folks aren't spending 10 nights in a row. Overall, a great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lance F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hello michaelnG6402EM,

Thank you for staying with us and thanks for the awesome 5 star review!! That's super awesome that we ranked in your top 3 best Hamptons you've ever stayed in. We try hard to make all of our guest feels like that and I'm glad that you did. Come back and see us again on your next trip to our area!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Lots to do within walking distance. Very friendly people in the bars n restaurants. Would definitely go back.
Spent a day on the river area in Wilmington. Very nice rejuvenated area. Boat cruise on the river recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello John H,

Thank you for the awesome review of our hotel!! I'm so happy that you were able to stay with us and I'm glad you were able to get rejuvenated. Thank you for staying with us and come back and see us again!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Love this property the views amazing, staff was friendly and helpful! The beach is literally out the door. I can’t wait to go back. This could be an amazing place for friends, family or a quick get away.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Beth P,

Thank you for writing an awesome 5 star review of our hotel!! We truly appreciate your feedback and thanks for sharing with Tripadvisor. We can't wait for you to come back either, we will be here when you do. I hope you have a great week!