“Great!”

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We went on the half day fishing boat. The weather was beautiful and it looked like everyone was catching fish. The boat was not too crowded and moved positions as needed. Brandon was very polite and helpful. This was our first time fishing here and we will definitely do it again!

1  Thank Carol T
"needed assistance"
"free pass"
"bring a small cooler"

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Best dolphin cruise that we've been on to date! We saw several pods of dolphins that followed a shrimp trawler. The crew was very friendly and knowledgeable. This trip made our vacation complete. We will be back next time, highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and son (9 yrs) went on the 1/2 day fishing trip. They both caught some fish. The captain and crew were great. There is a air conditioned snack room on board so you can get a cool drink if you need one. Also there us a cool seafood shack right at the dock

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I freely admit up front this was my first experience with deep sea fishing so feel free to take that into consideration. I had a great time aboard the Atlantic queen on a 24 hour fishing charter. We caught a lot of fish! The crew was knowledgeable and helpful. The not so great... the boat is uncomfortable! The trip had a limit of 50 people... thank god it was not full! Even with 24, it was very difficult to find places to sleep or sit during the down time.

2  Thank Bernard W
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I did the half day morning trip today. We had a great time. The Captain (Jason) was very cordial...he communicated well and did his best to put us on fish. Tyler (deck hand) was awesome...patient and always available if you needed him. A couple kids near us got sea sick and he was super gentle with them and encouraged them not to be embarrassed. The lady at the front desk was very sweet and handled the chaos well. It was my sons first deep sea trip and he had an awesome time ...we both caught black bass and I snagged a Rudderfish. These guys gave us a great trip.

1  Thank Wayne S