“Nice time”

Calabash Fishing Fleet
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Calabash
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and son (9 yrs) went on the 1/2 day fishing trip. They both caught some fish. The captain and crew were great. There is a air conditioned snack room on board so you can get a cool drink if you need one. Also there us a cool seafood shack right at the dock

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I freely admit up front this was my first experience with deep sea fishing so feel free to take that into consideration. I had a great time aboard the Atlantic queen on a 24 hour fishing charter. We caught a lot of fish! The crew was knowledgeable and helpful. The not so great... the boat is uncomfortable! The trip had a limit of 50 people... thank god it was not full! Even with 24, it was very difficult to find places to sleep or sit during the down time.

2  Thank Bernard W
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I did the half day morning trip today. We had a great time. The Captain (Jason) was very cordial...he communicated well and did his best to put us on fish. Tyler (deck hand) was awesome...patient and always available if you needed him. A couple kids near us got sea sick and he was super gentle with them and encouraged them not to be embarrassed. The lady at the front desk was very sweet and handled the chaos well. It was my sons first deep sea trip and he had an awesome time ...we both caught black bass and I snagged a Rudderfish. These guys gave us a great trip.

1  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We went on a two hour dolphin watching tour and it was great! The captain (Jason I believe) was very friendly and knowledgeable. We saw tons of dolphins and really enjoyed the day. The crew was very helpful as well.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The staff is so sweet and nice. My daughter and brother went fishing the day before and we all went dolphin cruising today. They talked to my daughter abput her time yesterday making sure she fully enjoyed it. We received a history lesson on the way out to see dolphins. Very interesting. They know their stuff and all are very knowledgeable about everything they do. When we first went a few days ago to book the trips they even pulled up the weather to let us know what day would be best for fishing. Greg and Jason were great!!!