All reviews palmetto bugs sunset beach little river washer and dryer hot tub appliances linens
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Roomy 2 story Villa with all the comforts of home. Includes all the necessary utensils, appliances and paper products for the week. Includes linens, plush towels and a washer and dryer. Pool, hot tub , small exercise area. Deck /comfortable chairs in which you can enjoy the birds in the marsh.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank fvtownsend
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a week, and we were really disappointed. We arrived, and it looked like the floor hadn't been swept in a while, and half of our linens we found in the dryer. To make matters worse, I pulled a bowl out of the cabinet to make a salad and it had old garlic bread in it. This would be a decent place to stay, if it was updated, and had more help. I do think for safety issues, that at the very least they should invest in putting actual telephones in the units.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jamieb436
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Unit was dirty and there was some bugs. No phone in room. No DVD player. TV with VHS tape player? Come on, people lets upgrade alittle. Resort needed a coat of paint on outside. No resort person after 5PM to answer questions of any kind, that's everyday. Resort is quiet and in a good location.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Negatives: Dead bug on bathroom floor. Fuse in bathroom blew when drying hair. Outlets did not hold chargers (they fell out) and WI-FI was HORRIBLE. No reason for that in this day and age. One of the hall lights bulbs were out and the other one flickered and air-conditioning filter looked like it hadn't be changed in ages (I advised Vicki that it was disgusting and she said they had ordered new ones last week.) Positives: Near restaurants, beds were comfortable. This is a small facility and was quiet.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy6554
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I can't believe any reviews of this place being higher than 1 star. I wish you could do zero stars! We arrived late on Saturday and there is no office staff after hours so our key was taped to the office door. Not good security wise. When we got to the unit it smelled so bad that we could not even breathe. When we turned on the lights there was a huge 3 inch roach running around. The bathrooms had not been cleaned and there was old food in the kitchen sink strainer. The place was old and creepy and looked and smelled as if it had been abandoned and filled with bugs and pests for awhile. My kids were so upset they went back out to the car. It was so bad I didn't care about losing the money or condo exchange fee and we just left and checked into a Hampton for the night and found another place to stay for the week. I complained to RCI that this place should not even be on the exchange list. I've been an RCI member for 20 years and this was the first place I ever complained about. Do not stay here no matter what!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family