“Outstanding Wedding Catering!”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Pamlico provides a world class casual fine dining experience through exceptional food, outstanding detail oriented service, an inspired wine and cocktail program, and gracious attentive Southern hospitality. Our contemporary coastal cuisine is driven by locally sourced seafood, meats, and produce. Our menu changes frequently in accordance with the fresh ingredients our chefs discover on the island, most notably the fresh local seafood we feature. We are committed to supporting local farmers and artisan food producers first, sustainable resources second, and organic third. Reservations are highly recommended.
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I recently got married at the Inn on Pamlico Sound and Cafe Pamlico catered my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. The food is absolutely amazing!!! We chose to do a rehearsal "welcome party" instead of a formal dinner and Seth gave us a huge list of hors d'oeuvres to choose from. Our guests LOVED them all. When we ran out earlier than expected, Seth quickly whipped up some extra food on demand in the kitchen. We are from Baltimore and are huge seafood lovers, and the Cafe definitely does not disappoint here! One of the best steaks I have ever had too, though! Service is top-notch (Dallas, you are the best!) and the breakfast muffins are to die for! My family has been vacationing in Hatteras/Frisco my whole life and Cafe Pamlico has earned our spot for favorite restaurant on the island!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Last night was amazing! The staff at the Cafe Pamlico, especially our waitress, Melissa, was attentive and polite. The food was delicious. Notable are the crab bisque, the brie, the scallops, the tuna nad the evening’s special, mahi. We were celebrating a birthday and had ordered a cake, which was very pretty, tasty, and decorated with drizzled chocolate! Thanks, Christy!

Steve Nelson and his staff do a fantastic job putting om a gourmet dinner and making everyone feel welcome and comfortable. As six year residents, Cafe Pamlico is definitely one of our “ go to” restaurants. Highly recemmended for “special” events or just a great meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We wanted a special night out as a family to celebrate our vacation here on OBX and chose Cafe Pamlico because of the great ratings it got on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed!

Even though we were a few minutes late for our reservation we were treated with complete kindness and were given a beautiful table outside. Our waitress was so knowledgeable of the food and was very attentive to our every need.

We started off with the blood orange margaritas, best margarita we have ever had, so fresh! And we had the baked brie for an appetizer, which was also amazing.
I had the scallops, hubby had the mahi mahi, one of my daughters had the swordfish special, and my other daughter had the shrimp pasta. We were all blown away by how fresh and delicious the food was, we finished every bite!

We were so glad we chose Cafe Pamlico for our special dinner date and will be back the next time we are in OBX. What an amazing dining experience!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have visited Cafe Pamlico on multiple occasions and most rently this past weekend. The food and drinks are consistently fantastic. The view can't be beaten -- especially if you're there at sunset! The service is impeccable and that was true this weekend with Melissa! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This is my absolute favorite place to eat annually when we come to OBX and we are never disappointed. Our server, Jennifer, was fantastic; friendly, kind, attentive and just plain wonderful!!! The food and drink menu didn’t disappoint!!! We go every year for my mothers birthday and leave excited about coming the following year. My scallops were cooked to PERFECTION, my moms garlic shrimp and pasta was delicious, as were our appetizers! For dessert, we got the fresh apple crisp (or cobbler- I forgot) and it was warm and amazing and Jennifer was kind enough to make sure she put a candle in it for my moms birthday!!! We were super excited to learn that they serve breakfast as well and Jennifer was kind enough to volunteer to show us the breakfast menu - we will absolutely be there during the week for some breakfast!!! You guys are awesome!!! The dining area is beautiful and the sunsets are indescribable!! One tiny suggestion - put the upside down pineapple cake martini back on the menu - THAT drink should be a keeper! Lol. Thanks for another great meal!