All reviewselon universityattached restaurantpool areano elevatorsausagegreat place to staymellow mushroomwaffleshot breakfastvery nice hotelthe past yearsstay there againcomfortable bedsbiscuitsmy daughternice roombusiness trip
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This afforded me the best value for my money , Hotel pool area was beautiful,landscaping was beautiful
the location was easy to access from the highway to the location was 5 mins tops, also lots of eating shopping area close by, lots of gas stations close by , best bang for your buck, highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gunfighter7
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our stay. Room was clean and very comfortable. Staff friendly, professional and helpful.
Restaurant and lounge were great. Food was outstanding drinks were excellent. Barmaid was outstanding. Will definitely stay again on our next trip later this month.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank HawksAffair
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Not sure about the bad reviews but I had a great time at this hotel. Everything was nice and clean and the lady at the front desk was very welcoming! I wish I could remember her name.. she was so great to me from just checking in to running into me in the halls. She made me feel right at home. I loved that this hotel offered a hot breakfast as well as other breakfast items such as bagels, cereals and muffins. Don’t forget about room service from Grill 584. I didn’t use the room service but it is available and I did order a cheeseburger which was the best. I especially loved the courtyard! I thought it was so beautiful. I can’t say enough great things about this hotel. There is a small gym and guest washing machine and dryer. Plenty of outside access doors to come in so you won’t have to walk a mile to your room. If I’m ever in Burlington again, this is definitely where I will stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank melnshn0321
Reviewed 9 May 2018

For being Plus I thought it would be better than low end hotel. But I was wrong. First room they gave me was not even cleaned from prior visitor. Poor tub/shower faucet did not work right. Noise from people just standing in the hallway late at night talking.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Keith C, Director of Operations at Best Western Plus Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Best Western Guest,

Please accept my apology for the problems you experienced during your recent stay with us! We do always try to meet or exceed all of our guests expectations. Unfortunately it looks like we do not meet those expectations this time. I do hope that you will consider coming back to see us and giving us another chance.
Truly,

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Customer Service exceeded expectations. Wow it was amazing that The Desk Professional came up to my room and saw the stained extra bed and immediately came back and assisted me in changing the linen. We prepared the bed for my sister stay with me that night. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business