All reviews elon university pool area no elevator sausage great place to stay mellow mushroom waffles hot breakfast very nice hotel the past years stay there again comfortable beds biscuits nice room business trip convenient location free breakfast
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Our meeting was held here again this year and everything was wonderful, as usual. I needed to change the location of my room at check in and this was done with no problem. Ate at the rest. this time for the first time and the food was excellent!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank susan c
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. The rooms are immaculate and comfortable. The breakfast was great. I had a restful night and enjoyed the breakfast. Highly recommend for over nighting if traveling on I85.

Room Tip: top floor on back side away from vending and ice machines
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank orange2927
Reviewed 22 January 2016

This hotel is located just off I40. The staff is very professional and always greet you with a smile. It is clean and well maintained. They offer a hearty breakfast and the attached restaurant is one of the best in Burlington.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 14 January 2016

This Best Western rates at the very top for decor, comfort, amenities, food served, cleanliness, and helpfulness of staff. Rooms are clean, beds and pillows are comfortable, and breakfast is hot and fresh. Visits to this location are always enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank greg s
Reviewed 18 December 2015

I came to Burlington for my son's wedding, as a single female travelling on my own I found all the staff friendly and the hotel really comfy and homely. All that I wanted was there if I wanted it, the room was more than great for my needs. I can't say I've stayed anywhere better & I have been to a lot of places.

Room Tip: Choose a room that suits your needs there is a load of choices
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family