All reviewsfront deskcomfy bedmarriott propertyelon universitygreat conversationthe entire stafflocal collegeoutstanding customer servicecollege visitlove stayingup to datenice staffchecking innorth carolinawe've stayedthe hotel is cleanpleasant stay
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Let me start off with Jeanette at the front desk who greeted me with an incredible charm and personality, Jackie who came to the room when the TV wasn't plugged in and fixed it. She also offered to bring up soft pillows as the ones I had were too hard. and then there's Rashelle at breakfast who - she said they don't let her drink caffeine because she's already incredibly happy and energetic. if they gave her caffeine - look out. These are three of the finest, happiest, helpful staff members I've ever come across. They do a great job hiring.

As for the hotel, it's fine. It's a bit aged - and the decor isn't great. The gym needs and bike and they need to get TV on the machines.

I'll definitely stay here again - because of the fine people they employ. PS - they need softer pillows - even the feathre ones are harder than other Courtyard Marriotts.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

What a wonderful review! We are so pleased that our employees made you comfortable and took care of you. We continuously work to focus on you, the guest and we look forward to your return. We will make sure your pillows are extra soft!
Cheers!

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting Elon University. The staff were so helpful. We arrived late and the person at reception put a map of Elon University under our door when she learned that we would be visiting the school. It was so thoughtful. The room was comfortable and quiet. It was a good value. We enjoyed the gym in the morning and had a lovely breakfast.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

We would like to thank you for staying with us at The Burlington Courtyard and taking the time to send us your valuable comments. It’s gratifying to receive positive feedback and your kind comments will be shared with the staff, and I am sure they will be encouraged by the remarks. We hope to welcome you back again soon, along with your family and friends. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Cheers!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We stayed two nights for a wedding with special bulk rates and the service was phenomenal. From the front desk to the maid service the people were friendly and helpful. More so they were actually fun and went well beyond a typical hotel experience. The rooms were wonderful. I do recommend asking for one in the back as it is quieter.If you are the fresh air type some have larger balconies than others. All look over the pool. It is outdoors, smaller and shallow but, for kids and adults who need to cool out it is sufficient. I would have loved a hot tub added to the existing pool area. The onsite Bistro was nice. We ate breakfast booth days, they offered evening cocktails and they did well to cater to our family my special requests. Our TV didn't get all the channels but, I didn't watch much. If you are a TV watcher you may wish to cruise the dial at check in to be sure your works. Other rooms had all channels... my room seemed to have a "Weak Signal". I used the business center to print boarding passes. Handy to have access to computers. There was lots of parking. The entry to the driveway coming off the main road is not well marked. I ended up in the Hooters parking lot next door in my first approach. A bigger sign would help but after making the mistake once you'll catch on. there are many businesses within walking distance. Walmart, Hooters, Steak and Shake etc.. I'd definitely stay again... but probably won't make it back to visit all my new North Carolina friends with what I would call Courtyard Courtesy.

Room Tip: Back of hotel is away from the Interstate and offer, quite, balconies and a better view.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay at The Burlington Courtyard and our “Courtyard Courtesy”. I was happy to hear you were pleased with the staff, food, and pool, but that the televisions in the rooms didn’t meet the same high expectations. We are currently working with our cable TV vendors to rectify sporadic signal loss that guest experience occasionally.

I certainly hope you will return again to North Carolina to visit your friends. When you do, don’t forget to call your family here at The Burlington Courtyard and we will be happy to show you our upgrades. Until you return again, safe travels and we will see you soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

We stayed here one night prior to visiting Elon University. It is really a 2 star property, but I gave it 3 stars because the staff went above and beyond to make our very short stay in the area pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

We did show up later an evening without reservations. With that being said. The cost was ridiculous for this room. Very high priced for low quality room. No fun to having to hunt for bathroom light. When paying over $200 for a room you expect quality not just a bed. Best part about the stay was the extremely helpful and polite young woman who checked us in.

Stayed: August 2015
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review The Burlington Courtyard. We truly value our guest's opinions, and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations this past week.

Our mission is to make everyone feel welcome and at home, while providing the best possible guest service. We hope this latest trip will not discourage you from coming back to the hotel, and in fact, I would love the opportunity to speak with you when you return. Please make sure you contact me for your future reservations and I will ensure this next visit will be much more memorable.

Look forward to hearing from you soon - safe travels!