2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
eDreamsUS$144
TravelocityUS$149
Orbitz.comUS$149
All reviews the river king room dining table mini fridge the owner motel fished cabin driveway accommodations privacy roomy cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

There was an issue with my reservation where it let me book the cabin even though it was occupied the day of our arrival. The owner called me and explained the problem and offered to put us in the king riverview room until we could move into the cabin. The king riverview room was very clean and roomy with a king size bed, dining table, and two recliners. When we moved into the cabin the next day, I’ll say I was a little disappointed that we left the king size room. My husband called the cabin a tiny home. Although you have your privacy and a compact kitchen (gas stovetop, sink, mini fridge, microwave), it seemed smaller than our previous accommodation. I didn’t think a queen size bed would be bad as that’s what we normally sleep in, but when the bed takes up almost the entire bedroom it easily feels cramped. Both accommodations were clean and I saw no bugs or other issues. Husband fished right off the bank of the river. The driveway is a little steep but I had no issues. Owners are friendly. I would stay here again, but in the king size riverview room!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2020

The room is clean and well-appointed with a king bed, dining table and 2 recliners. The window is large with a view of the river and outdoor seating. Parking is behind the building and there is a paved driveway. Only one driveway in and out with a steep grade-be very careful when exiting onto the highway. Rags are provided for wiping shoes, equipment, etc. in order to maintain the cleanliness of the room. Owned and operated by nice local people who live on the property.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 3 September 2019

We rented the cottage that was 2 stories, had two bedrooms, 1 bath and a kitchen. It was perfect for what we needed and was right on the water. The guys fished as soon as we got out of the car! Ingles Grocery was across the street and it's VERY convenient to Bryson City and the Nantahala Gorge. It's locally owned by super nice folks who are there of you need them. It's NOT a 5 star hotel, so if you want all the bells and whistles, go elsewhere, but if you want clean, great location, awesome views with all the amenities you need at a great price, stay here! We will be back!

Room tip: We only have knowledge of our cottage
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank karennP2926LM
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

Got a king room. Very clean. Even though it's right off the road, it was very quiet. Right on the river with chairs and grills. Friendly staff. Fridge and microwave in the room. Five minutes to great restaurants in town.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sumo35
Reviewed 15 June 2019

Mountain Get A Way- If you want to spend a night, not a fortune this is the place for you, We got a King Room , River View. Very Clean and the bed was comfortable- The owners were very nice and made you feel at home. This is an older motel, very well kept, nothing fancy, so if you want the Hilton this is not the motel for you. I would recommend and we will return.

Date of stay: June 2019