“All Hippies Welcome!”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

That is the motto of this cute coffee shop. It is on the tee shirt. The staff is super friendly and the coffee is amazing!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Get the home made items I checked. The coffee was good. It was packed for lunch before the Polar Express train ride. It’s with the time.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I loved this place. They make time for each customer, give great recommendations, and everyone was so friendly! We were all over the menu: between us we have coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, croissant sandwiches, and a bagel. Omg get the Cinnamon Toast Crunch bagel- in Pumpkin if it’s available. Amazing!! If i was a local I’d be there every day. Perfect breakfast before heading out on the blue ridge parkway and back home.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Thankfully we were there when not many people were visiting. There were 4 in our party, and we stood behind 2 other parties for our order to be taken. While waiting, there is a huge sign thanking us for our patience, as all customers will receive equal attention to their order. That's all well and good, but our order consisted of 2 hot chocolates and a hot tea, one cake and one cinnamon roll. It took 30 minutes to receive this. I must say, the cinnamon roll was THE BEST I've ever had in my life, but the wait to receive a pastry that was already sitting on a tray to be served, was ridiculous. Good food also needs to be served in a prompt manner if this establishment expects to remain in business. If you are waiting to board the train, as we were, then timeliness is even more important.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I eat here every couple months or so and get the Greek Wrap made with hummus, fresh veggies, and a HUGE amount of greens. Need to eat some fresh mixed greens - this is loaded. Comes with an oil and vinegar based dressing and chips. Quite delicious and healthy. They also have strong DECAF flavors which is nice because I can't drink caffeine. Usually if you order decaf somewhere its weak - boo weak coffee. If crowded it may take a little longer but its worth it for the freshness.

Date of visit: October 2017