Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooms are clean peggy beds towels dew
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Clean and has a nice view.

Owners are extremely accommodating and friendly. Great place to stay if you're on a budget.

Would highly recommend this as a place to stay, nice place to bbq outside, they will tell you all the great places to go while you're here...

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank crystalbR8974SV
Reviewed 26 October 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights. I did a lot of research while planning our fall getaway and every review on the Scenic View Motel was great
So I booked 4 nights 10/17-10/20 2016.
The owners are indeed very welcoming and the motel quaint. Our room was clean and spacious. Beds were comfy with quality linens. The water pressure was phenomenal. Sometimes in older mountain inns like this, it can be a problem but not the case here.
The area was peaceful even though it was right off a main road. You don't hear a thing. The motel was a great location for the train ride, the Smokies and the Blue Ridge Parkway. We also fit day trips into Asheville, Hendersonville and Gatlinburg. We enjoyed our stay so much so that we added an extra night.
We had a very enjoyable stay and if God willing, we will return again next year.
Thank you to all the honest reviews. This place is truly a hidden gem.

Date of stay: October 2016
8  Thank shannon6610
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I stayed in Scenic View when I was around 20 years old. I loved the view of the mountains. The grounds were gorgeous, the amenities were top-notch, and the owner who operated the desk was gracious, kind, and so very helpful. The place left a mark in my heart enough for me to write it into one of my novels. Midway through Ever After, my characters needed to make a stop at the Ruby Mine on Wesser Creek in Bryson City. With their love of quaint inns, they chose the Scenic View Motel to stay in overnight. The motel is detailed and highlighted in a few of the chapters. It was fun to add in a real landmark that meant so much to me. It was also a sweet and touching scene. I hope you'll stay there and get the quality nights rest and relaxing stay I found when I stayed in room six. Thank you Scenic View for sharing your hospitality. :)

Room tip: Rooms furthest from the road have the best mountain view.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Odessa B
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Scenic View is a great economical option in Bryson City. It is a clean, old-style motel with updates of various kinds (in bathrooms, flooring, microwave, mini-fridge). Yes, it has a few rough edges but that’s what you get when you save big $ in comparison to sterile chain motels. We would stay there again without checking any other property in Bryson City.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank acs898
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We really enjoyed our stay with Jim and Peggy. The motel is conveniently located near Bryson City. There is an Ingle's grocery store less than 1/2 mile away, and the rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. There are also two charcoal grills and a covered picnic area outside overlooking the train tracks and river. Our room was clean, they gave us plenty of towels each day, and we look forward to staying there again.

Date of stay: July 2016