“Wine and beer tastings”

RagApple Lassie Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Boonville
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My dad and I came here to do a wine tasting because I had heard good things about this winery. The wines were good and they also offer 4 beers you can taste also. They were good too. Very good experience will definitely be back.

All reviews
"snobs"
"equipment"
"beers"

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

A must visit if you are in North Carolina wine country. The wines are great. They also serve on draft local excellent beers. I highly recommend this winery. A beautiful location in central NC.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The nasty reviewers are most likely snobs with sticks up their butts (they think they are better than everyone else because they have been to France and Italy). It is not at all warehouse like. I would call it chateauestique. Very beautiful, lovely staff, and delicious wine. Do not listen to the negative nellies but those of us that know what it means to see southern hospitality.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Lovely wine tasting - has changed from "by the glass" to a sample of their full selection. I think this was our third visit in as many years and although we stopped to buy white wine, we ended up leaving with red. Go figure. Nice spot - wish it were cooler when we visit as the mountain view deserves more attention.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Went to visit this winery yesterday with my husband. I did a wine tasting and my husband and beer. I must say that the wine at this winery is very good I liked all the wines,, and they gave you 10 different ones to taste. If there is not a wine you like then you are not a wine person.....My husband said that the beer was also very good. Morgan did the tasting with us a very personable person....I will definitely go back!!!!