All reviewscookiesparking lot sidejoy bistroroom was cleanhot tubwafflesrocking chairsstay there againquiet at nightthe breakfast areanice breakfastfirst floorblowing rockgreat place to stayhot breakfastfree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Kayla was amazing. at very short notice we needed to find a hotel room for our son who was to attend Appalachian state university. he needed a room for 10 nighs. I called around to various hotels just to be transferred to central reservations and they really didn't care about my problem. Kayla was so nice and helpful. I felt like all would be taken care of and it was. you all are lucky to have her. I am an SVP -GM for a very large travel agency. Being in the industry you can appreciate the need for good service and I certainly feel she took care of me and my family

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephanie O, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our hotel in regards to your recent stay with us. We love hearing back from all of our guests. I am so happy to know that Kayla took care of you and your son and we were able to provide accommodations for him. We hope to see you and your family again soon when you come to Boone to visit your son.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Very convenient and clean. The staff was welcoming and kind, and the hotel was reasonably priced, The location is near downtown Boone and on a slight hill, so we had a beautiful mountain view from our window.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor. We could hear breakfast noise, but it wasn’t too bad.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving feedback for our hotel in regards to your recent stay with us. We love hearing back from all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when you are back in the Boone NC area.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We chose this property because of the pool--I'd just had knee replacement surgery and needed a pool. When we arrived, we were told it was closed b/c it had just been painted, but we could use the pool next door--which we did: it was very cold! Your pool was ready the last day we were there, warm and nice. Otherwise, the room was good, the breakfast was good, room coffee was available, all was OK (except the carpet was horrifyingly dirty). We complained about the carpet, and finally it was cleaned.

Room Tip: We should have been offered some compensation for no pool for two days.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephanie O, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our hotel in regards to your recent stay with us. We love hearing back from all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in the Boone NC area!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I stay at this hotel when I visit my son at Appalachian University and it is always a pleasant stay. The rooms are always clean and the staff is gracious and friendly. I feel that the rooms are a great value.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our hotel in regards to your recent stay with us. We love hearing back from all of our guests and knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in the Boone NC area!