All reviews starbucks coffee fire pit front desk walk in shower newer hotel hotel is clean beautiful hotel stayed here for one night king bed hot tub breakfast sandwich complimentary breakfast college town appalachian state grandfather mountain a wonderful stay blowing rock
Reviewed 16 January 2016

I cannot say enough good about this hotel. I stayed here overnight this past week and although there were definitely less expensive hotels, I definitely made the right choice coming here. The staff was AMAZING from the front desk to the bistro and everyone else I came across-so friendly and accommodating, I felt so at home there. It was very clean and it honestly felt new. My sleep quality was A+. The bistro food was fantastic and worth the money. I didn't feel like I was in a college town at all. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Room Tip: I have nothing to add here
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I realize the Boone is a small college town however I was expecting a little more from a Marriott since we stay there almost exclusively. The room was clean and we'll appointed but just seemed outdated.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
BooneCourtyardGM, Manager at Courtyard Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott of Boone, NC during your recent time in the area. As the newest hotel in Boone and an award winning Marriott property we take great pride in ensuring all of our guests have an wonderful experience from start to finish. I am sad to hear that we have fallen short in reaching your expectations during your recent visit. We are always looking for new ways to take our offerings to the next level, so we appreciate your feedback.

I would love to hear more from you at Cory.Nuckolls@Marriott.com regarding what possible updates we could make to better improve your next visit.

Thank you for being a loyal Marriott guest.

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Marriott has done a fabulous job redesigning Court Yards. The rooms are smartly designed, lighting, plugs, bedding and all aspects are perfect. You'll find this hotel well managed, the counter, bistro, pool, maid service are top notch. It's a cozy place, reasonably priced - the best option within Boone.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
BooneCourtyardGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott during your recent visit to Boone and for taking the time to share your experience with others!

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have surpassed your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you again for staying at the Courtyard Boone and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you as our guest again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Boone. Happy Holidays!

Jessica Smith
Boone, NC Courtyard by Marriott
jessica.smith@marriott.com
828.265.7676

Reviewed 13 December 2015

The rooms are quiet - the only drawback is the rooms with balcony's are on the front of the hotel and it faces two busy roads and sitting outside you do get a lot of road noise, BUT... they did a really good job with insulation, because the rooms are quiet!

The pool is SUPER small, but it was nice to have it and we used it two night with the kids. The outside fire pit is an awesome addition and the seating is all great!

The staff are nice and friendly, and bistro is good but SLOW. The elevator is VERY slow too! Even being on the 4th floor, it is WAY quicker to walk up and down. The staff in the Starbucks Bistro still do not seem to pull things together. Each time I am here I think about how inefficient they are and it is rather annoying!

Our friends even brought their own toaster oven and waffles to make in their room because they have also stayed here and knew. The first day we had to toss our food because we ran out of time and ate about 3 bites and had to go - it took WAY and I mean W A Y too long! Will not do that again. The 2nd morning we went out for breakfast! So - do NOT trust them in the Starbucks Bistro if you have less than 45 min!

BUT.. the rooms are great, the beds are comfy, the linens nice and soft... the maid-staff are friendly and everyone is kind and there is a nice lobby area to hang out with friends as well.

Would I go back... ABSOLUTELY!
Would I give the Bistro another try.... Maybe

Overall.... it's a great place to stay in Boone! Great location too!

Room Tip: Some balcony front rooms - they face the busy roads/outside can be loud! Inside is quiet. The sun comes up on the front side of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott again during your recent visit to Boone and for taking the time to share your experience at our property!

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have overall met your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you so much for the thoughtful response regarding the service you experienced in our Bistro. Although I am encouraged to find that you still find the product of good quality, I am sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with the speed and efficiency of service. We had several new staff that were in training during your stay and we are continuously striving to build an exceptional team.

Thank you again for staying at the Courtyard Boone and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you as our guest again soon whenever your travel needs bring you back to Boone. Happy Holidays!

Jessica Smith

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I was pleasently surprised the Courtyard by Marriott Boone was much nicer than the Courtyards I had stayed before. Both the rooms and public areas were very clean and the rooms were quiet. The staff was also exceptional. The location is centrally located and very close to Appalachian State University. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott during your recent visit to App State University and for taking the time to share your experience at our property!

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Happy Holidays from the Courtyard Boone Team!